IGNORED

Season Tickets vs Kit Connection?

Silvio Dante

Just a thought.

Season cards for U12s normally come with a free shirt. Is our delayed kit launch linked to the fact that we don’t know if we are offer refunds for STs yet and therefore aren’t sure if we want the kit to go on sale until we’ve established the free shirt obligations?

Or are we just a bit sh!t at this communication lark?

15 hours ago, Silvio Dante said:

Just a thought.

Season cards for U12s normally come with a free shirt. Is our delayed kit launch linked to the fact that we don’t know if we are offer refunds for STs yet and therefore aren’t sure if we want the kit to go on sale until we’ve established the free shirt obligations?

No its because we haven't got a kit sponsor 

16 hours ago, Silvio Dante said:

Just a thought.

I had a similar thought yesterday. 
I’d posed a question about my ST DD not having collected anything yet and then my thought process went on to ‘can I still get my daughters free shirt’. Then I realised the shirts haven’t even been released yet! 

1 hour ago, TomPearceMMA said:

Sounds like we're taking as long to pick a sponsor as we did a manager, just hope we do a better job of it... "after a rigorous interviewing process, by far the best candidate was Marmaris Kebab Van".  

Do Rovers still do that raffle thing, where the loser of the raffle gets to sponsor their shirts?  

1 hour ago, Harry said:

I had a similar thought yesterday. 
I’d posed a question about my ST DD not having collected anything yet and then my thought process went on to ‘can I still get my daughters free shirt’. Then I realised the shirts haven’t even been released yet! 

I've paid 2 months of mine harry but my mate hasn't, the only difference I can see is that I pay full while he is on senior rates,

Maybe its the senior rates dd that has issues

38 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

I've paid 2 months of mine harry but my mate hasn't, the only difference I can see is that I pay full while he is on senior rates,

Cheeky git!! I’m only 46!! ?

• Admin
21 hours ago, Silvio Dante said:

Just a thought.

We don't have a shirt sponsor yet, that is why we have no information so far

3 hours ago, Monkeh said:

There was a problem with the club processing the DD's.

If you haven't started paying yet it is best that you contact the club as @JerrySLO was working through a list a few weeks back to contact people that had paid with a DD - two payments should have been paid by now

1 hour ago, Steve Watts said:

Kids shirts credit will be activated on the first day of the (league) season apparently.

"Apparently"? Is this fact or a rumour?

4 minutes ago, phantom said:

"Apparently"? Is this fact or a rumour?

That's what the Store manager told me last weekend when I was in there and I enquired.  Also said that the shirt is expected at the end of this month.  I presume the lack of a sponsor is likely to delay this further.  (maybe not much longer). 

I say "apparently" purely because there has been no comms from the club about tickets etc, so this could change.

Certainly the "information was correct at time of going to press" disclaimer applies to this!

Archived