IGNORED

Pitch Side Dining

Tinmans Love Child

1 minute ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

Pitchside Dining Experience at Ashton Gate

Ashton Gate announces Pitchside Dining - Be amongst the first to enjoy this unique dining experience!

Have you ever dreamed of dining pitchside where your team play? For the first time in Ashton Gate history, your dreams can become reality.

Taking place on Sunday, August 30th, you could be the first to enjoy this unique dining experience.

You will arrive at the stadium and walk in the footsteps of sporting stars, through the tunnel and out into the stadium bowl, where you will have incredible photo opportunities before being seated for al fresco dining on picnic benches pitchside.

There are three experiences to choose from to really make the most of this exclusive opportunity.

Pizza the action

If you want to bring the family for lunch, we have got our Lunchtime Pitchside Pizza Experience for a table of up to four people at £60, which goes towards your food and drink. Choose from a selection of delicious Pizza Workshop pizzas as you enjoy views of the Robins backdrop.

Steak out in the dugout

If you want to enjoy this experience with your loved one and make it a romantic occasion, we have Date Night Steak Night for just £60 a couple. This package includes a welcome drink of Prosecco, beer or soft drink, followed by a sharing tomahawk steak, potato salad, green salad and a selection of breads. A delicious dining experience with unrivalled views.

Double date night

Alternatively, why not join us for Double Date Night Steak Night, and bring some friends to enjoy the evening with you? For £60 per couple, four of you can join us for the date night package and dine together, sharing your favourite sporting stories on the same spot legends have played.

Whichever option you choose, make sure you book quickly and be amongst the first to revel in this amazing experience.

This is an al fresco dining experience, so please do dress for the weather! However, if we are unfortunate and there is rain, we will aim to find an alternative date, or cancel and provide a full refund.

To book your table, click here or call us on 0117 963 0600 and choose Option 4 > Option 1

14 minutes ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

"Curiouser and curiouser" said Alice.......

Mind you, last time I was on the pitch was the MUFC game and I've been dining out on that ever since.

Don’t get me wrong, it’s a nice idea and sure will be popular but seriously has anyone “ever dreamed of dining pitchside”? 

Well if you have “For the first time in Ashton Gate history, your dreams can become reality”, beautiful, I’m welling up!

This offer from BCFC has really amused me. I realise that Covid19 and the lockdown has affected people's ability to think clearly but

"Have you ever dreamed of dining pitchside where your team play? For the first time in Ashton Gate history, your dreams can become reality."

I think anyone who has dreamed of dining pitch side must not be quite right. As for sharing a tomahawk steak in the dug out being 'Romantic'- not even  Mark Ashton could spin that one to my Mrs.

Having said that though, me and my boys used to have front row pitchside ST's in the  Lansdown stand and they'd always have a pie/burger and a coke at half time so I guess we've already had that magical pitchside dining experience.

Bizarre.

I know time goes by quickly these days but have I missed Xmas and it’s April Fools Day already? 

A meal up in the executive boxes might be an experience for people who never get to go to that area, but a picnic table on a football pitch is not one I’ll be booking on Valentines Day. 

I for one have never heard of a tomahawk steak, admittedly I,m no mover and shaker in the fine dining game.

In such circumstances google is one's friend.

You're not getting much more meat or extra flavor, you're literally paying for an extra foot of bone that you can't even eat. "Essentially, you're just buying the bone," Chef Michael Puglisi of Electric City Butchers said about the tomahawk. "It's more about aesthetics than anything.

"I didn't get where I am today by just buying bone at a pitchside dining experience"

image.jpeg.ea20acdbb8596f55cb24f5cdd4c33790.jpeg

10 minutes ago, Abraham Romanovich said:

I for one have never heard of a tomahawk steak, admittedly I,m no move and shaker in the fine dining game.

In such circumstances google is one's friend.

You're not getting much more meat or extra flavor, you're literally paying for an extra foot of bone that you can't even eat. "Essentially, you're just buying the bone," Chef Michael Puglisi of Electric City Butchers said about the tomahawk. "It's more about aesthetics than anything.

"I didn't get where I am today by just buying bone at a pitchside dining experience"

image.jpeg.ea20acdbb8596f55cb24f5cdd4c33790.jpeg

Hilarious ????????

There is nothing new about pitch side dining as I did this in the 60s. In those days there was a continuous bench running in front of the Williams enclosure, immediately next to the pitch. This was called the “Ringside Seats” and I once sat there. I had my usual half time snack (can’t remember what it was) but it was definitely pitch side dining. Much cheaper than the current offer 

Welcome to OTIB......

Moaning the club do everything on the cheap..... cheap coaching option, moaning as we are (so say) being outbid by the likes of Brentford, moaning about the chairman because he's not serious about football because he's only splashed £170 odd million out.

Now the club look for another revenue stream in the middle of a pandemic that has meant minimal income for the best part of 6 months, and lo and behold.... moaning on OTIB.

Some people would love to have a look 'behind the scenes' and get onto the pitch, why does it have to be ridiculed as some big joke and be used as another thing to knock the club for ........ because this is OTIB, that's why.

Archived