IGNORED

Pitch Side Dining

Tinmans Love Child

5 minutes ago, cider hoss rules said:

Welcome to OTIB......

Moaning the club do everything on the cheap..... cheap coaching option, moaning as we are (so say) being outbid by the likes of Brentford, moaning about the chairman because he's not serious about football because he's only splashed £170 odd million out.

Now the club look for another revenue stream in the middle of a pandemic that has meant minimal income for the best part of 6 months, and lo and behold.... moaning on OTIB.

Some people would love to have a look 'behind the scenes' and get onto the pitch, why does it have to be ridiculed as some big joke and be used as another thing to knock the club for ........ because this is OTIB, that's why.

You forgot about people moaning about people moaning, double moaning!  

• Admin
2 hours ago, kiwicolin said:

Already booked for pizza ? ? ,pitch side meal. Apparently you go through the players tunnel,  and you can have your photo ? taken.  Then taken to your seat. A table seats 4 . Looking forward to it. 

Please tell me you are joking. £60 to walk through a corridor and have a photo taken before eating pizza?

I hope the weather is more like last week than this

5 minutes ago, phantom said:

Please tell me you are joking. £60 to walk through a corridor and have a photo taken before eating pizza?

Blimey, why would he be joking? £15 a head for 4 people for pizza and drinks in a unique venue? Not much more than a Dominos! 

3 hours ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

Pitchside Dining Experience at Ashton Gate

Ashton Gate announces Pitchside Dining - Be amongst the first to enjoy this unique dining experience!

Have you ever dreamed of dining pitchside where your team play? For the first time in Ashton Gate history, your dreams can become reality.

Taking place on Sunday, August 30th, you could be the first to enjoy this unique dining experience.

You will arrive at the stadium and walk in the footsteps of sporting stars, through the tunnel and out into the stadium bowl, where you will have incredible photo opportunities before being seated for al fresco dining on picnic benches pitchside.

There are three experiences to choose from to really make the most of this exclusive opportunity.

Pizza the action

If you want to bring the family for lunch, we have got our Lunchtime Pitchside Pizza Experience for a table of up to four people at £60, which goes towards your food and drink. Choose from a selection of delicious Pizza Workshop pizzas as you enjoy views of the Robins backdrop.

Steak out in the dugout

If you want to enjoy this experience with your loved one and make it a romantic occasion, we have Date Night Steak Night for just £60 a couple. This package includes a welcome drink of Prosecco, beer or soft drink, followed by a sharing tomahawk steak, potato salad, green salad and a selection of breads. A delicious dining experience with unrivalled views.

Double date night

Alternatively, why not join us for Double Date Night Steak Night, and bring some friends to enjoy the evening with you? For £60 per couple, four of you can join us for the date night package and dine together, sharing your favourite sporting stories on the same spot legends have played.

Whichever option you choose, make sure you book quickly and be amongst the first to revel in this amazing experience.

This is an al fresco dining experience, so please do dress for the weather! However, if we are unfortunate and there is rain, we will aim to find an alternative date, or cancel and provide a full refund.

To book your table, click here or call us on 0117 963 0600 and choose Option 4 > Option 1

What a lad of b%$#acks. Any one visiting OZ I can take you 4 wheel driving on the beach, beach Bon fire and BYO (BRING UR OWN GROG)

Plus the bloke that runs the Myalup general store in WA (now he has a free plug) can also deliver us on the beach with fish and chips and its real fish its snapper slightly battered and bloody good chips. 

Oh, if we pick the night we can also stream a City match and do all of the above at the same time while watching our fishing rods and the lines twittering on bait catching small sharks 

2 hours ago, kiwicolin said:

Already booked for pizza ? ? ,pitch side meal. Apparently you go through the players tunnel,  and you can have your photo ? taken.  Then taken to your seat. A table seats 4 . Looking forward to it. 

In between your starter and main course, 2 of your table of four will be swapped with another table, and your table will become a table of 5.  For dessert a few more will be added to your table as you attempt to split the bill.  You’ll go home feeling underwhelmed and hungry. ???

1 hour ago, Northern Red said:

Doesn't appeal to me but it's a strange thing to get worked up about.

I remember Charlton once had this massive simpsons esque sofa where you could watch the game pitchside. That was cringy

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11684/9993465/charlton-give-fans-a-chance-to-watch-matches-pitch-side-on-a-sofa

9 minutes ago, City oz said:

What a lad of b%$#acks. Any one visiting OZ I can take you 4 wheel driving on the beach, beach Bon fire and BYO (BRING UR OWN GROG)

Plus the bloke that runs the Myalup general store in WA (now he has a free plug) can also deliver us on the beach with fish and chips and its real fish its snapper slightly battered and bloody good chips. 

Oh, if we pick the night we can also stream a City match and do all of the above at the same time while watching our fishing rods and the lines twittering on bait catching small sharks 

Thanks but i prefer a rainy night in Bristol.

I was looking at the list of attractions at Awesome Ashton Gate...........I am so upset that i was unable to attend the Sellebrity (Yecch!) soccer match , as I don't suppose that line up of "Magical TV Stars" will ever be repeated?  How I dreamt of seeing such major attractions as Dan Osborne and James Argent (Who they?) in the flesh...............swoon ?

27 minutes ago, Eastside Moonwalker said:

I remember Charlton once had this massive simpsons esque sofa where you could watch the game pitchside. That was cringy

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11684/9993465/charlton-give-fans-a-chance-to-watch-matches-pitch-side-on-a-sofa

Various cricket grounds have been doing that sort of thing for a few years. That and hot tubs.

49 minutes ago, City oz said:

Yes but all that is crap if you are not able to get to Ashton Gate!!

1 hour ago, phantom said:

The photo will be something to treasure for the rest of your life and the pizza will be absolutely sensational.  live a little!

1 minute ago, Bat Fastard said:

Yes but all that is crap if you are not able to get to Ashton Gate!!

Sorry but just trying to make a comment on what there is to offer around the world where you  will get more enjoyment and memories with not lining Steve Lansdown pockets 

Big fat bastard oops bat fastard mate come over for a visit and we can sort out all the worlds problems

59 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

In between your starter and main course, 2 of your table of four will be swapped with another table, and your table will become a table of 5.  For dessert a few more will be added to your table as you attempt to split the bill.  You’ll go home feeling underwhelmed and hungry. ???

Sounds like you've experienced a swingers party, Dave.

Just now, City oz said:

Sorry but just trying to make a comment on what there is to offer around the world where you  will get more enjoyment and memories with not lining Steve Lansdown pockets 

Big fat bastard oops bat fastard mate come over for a visit and we can sort out all the worlds problems

I would love to come and see how the other half live.  Mind you, rural Somerset has a great standard of living as well. It is very green and we stuff ourselves with fruit and veg from the garden and orchard. 30 odd types of fruit and dozens of types of veg. The sheep munching grass in the fields are not only keeping it tidy but stacking up lamb dinners for the winter months. We have half a dozen sacks of spuds in the garage and a few more still to come. The freezers are full to bursting and we eat fresh eggs from our hens, ducks and geese (in season. We generate more energy through solar panels than we use and for nine months of the year all our hot water comes from the sun. Ground source and air source heat pumps keep us warm and the views are sensational.  Each to his own I suppose. Come and visit next time you are over.  I can get to Ashton Gate in under an hour, door to door, and I have a spare ticket! Also our climate is perfect for old fastards!! I find it hard to see why you are wasting your time in paradise down under when you could be living in rural Somerset (Gods country) and going to Ashton Gate. 

2 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

If you have always wanted to dine pitchside, you would just buy a ticket as close to the pitch as possible and get a pie.

Cheaper, you won't have to take The Doris and you get to watch football as well.

You were doing so well in selling your idea as a better option until the last 8 words!

8 minutes ago, Bat Fastard said:

I would love to come and see how the other half live.  Mind you, rural Somerset has a great standard of living as well. It is very green and we stuff ourselves with fruit and veg from the garden and orchard. 30 odd types of fruit and dozens of types of veg. The sheep munching grass in the fields are not only keeping it tidy but stacking up lamb dinners for the winter months. We have half a dozen sacks of spuds in the garage and a few more still to come. The freezers are full to bursting and we eat fresh eggs from our hens, ducks and geese (in season. We generate more energy through solar panels than we use and for nine months of the year all our hot water comes from the sun. Ground source and air source heat pumps keep us warm and the views are sensational.  Each to his own I suppose. Come and visit next time you are over.  I can get to Ashton Gate in under an hour, door to door, and I have a spare ticket! Also our climate is perfect for old fastards!! I find it hard to see why you are wasting your time in paradise down under when you could be living in rural Somerset (Gods country) and going to Ashton Gate. 

Gees mate I’m on my way. I do get back every couple of years and do miss the old country. Oh do you have your home made mince Source to go with the lamb.

i look forward to it.

• Admin
1 hour ago, !james said:

Blimey, why would he be joking? £15 a head for 4 people for pizza and drinks in a unique venue? Not much more than a Dominos! 

Assume that you realise the £60 goes towards the bill, it isn't the bill !

On the basis the club have been selling pizza and a pint already for £15, for prosecco its going to be more

I find it amazing how some people will do anything just because it's at the ground

Fair play to anyone paying, but £60 toward a bill of pizza sat on a picnic bench, good luck to them

2 minutes ago, phantom said:

Assume that you realise the £60 goes towards the bill, it isn't the bill !

On the basis the club have been selling pizza and a pint already for £15, for prosecco its going to be more

I find it amazing how some people will do anything just because it's at the ground

Fair play to anyone paying, but £60 toward a bill of pizza sat on a picnic bench, good luck to them

Fair play, I find it amazing that some people will moan about anything! 

Archived