IGNORED

Pitch Side Dining

Tinmans Love Child

3 hours ago, !james said:

Fair play, I find it amazing that some people will moan about anything! 

Isn't amazing how there is always one pedant on a thread that has to have a childish retort

Why not explain why you think the deal is a good offer?

Or are you by any chance one of those supporters that lap up everything the club announce?

16 minutes ago, Alan Dicks' Barmy Army said:

Isn't amazing how there is always one pedant on a thread that has to have a childish retort

Why not explain why you think the deal is a good offer?

Or are you by any chance one of those supporters that lap up everything the club announce?

Eh? ? 

It's subjective if it's a 'good offer'. It's not my money, I wouldn't spend hundreds of pounds on michelin star meal but who am I to tell others what to spend their money on?

If someone wants to enjoy a pizza for £15 alongside the pitch of the team they support why shouldn't they? 

By any chance are you one of those supporters who moans about everything the club announce? 

9 hours ago, kiwicolin said:

Already booked for pizza ? ? ,pitch side meal. Apparently you go through the players tunnel,  and you can have your photo ? taken.  Then taken to your seat. A table seats 4 . Looking forward to it. 

I've gone for it too.  My son's birthday. He loves City and pizza so he'll be absolutely thrilled with this.  He's really missing not going to the games so it'll be a real treat for him.

Good for you. We live too far away to justify the visit but it sounds like a half decent experience for a humane price. Fair enough if it’s not your thing, no need to take up the offer but that doesn’t add up to a good reason to launch into those trying to do their best for the club. If it’s a big success keep it going, if not at least they tried. I am proud of the stadium, I will always support the club. I pick and choose which of their offers to accept. Enjoy your meal!

On 19/08/2020 at 11:50, City oz said:

Sorry but just trying to make a comment on what there is to offer around the world where you  will get more enjoyment and memories with not lining Steve Lansdown pockets 

Big fat bastard oops bat fastard mate come over for a visit and we can sort out all the worlds problems

Yeah! Lining Steve's pocket with a pizza purchase.

Wonder what he'll do with the money, buy a new yacht or another plane for his aviation company.

26 minutes ago, Red Skin said:

Well, decent weather, great pizza, fantastic surroundings and friendly and helpful staff.  Really enjoyed it from start to finish.

Being at pitch level makes you appreciate the ground even more. 

10 minutes ago, kiwicolin said:

What a brilliant day. 

Pizza lovely.  Surroundings excellent.  Weather brilliant.  We had a fantastic time. Great to see the ground. 

Can't wait for football.  

That's not how it works on here lads. You're supposed to say that it was crap and overpriced, even if it wasn't.

6 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

That's not how it works on here lads. You're supposed to say that it was crap and overpriced, even if it wasn't.

Well not this time. 

They did a brilliant job ? ? 

Hopefully they will do this again next summer.  

34 minutes ago, kiwicolin said:

Well not this time. 

They did a brilliant job ? ? 

Hopefully they will do this again next summer.  

Got a mention on TALKSPORT  as well this morning. Nice to have our club mentioned amongst all the other ‘Love Ins ‘ with certain clubs.

On 19/08/2020 at 07:58, kiwicolin said:

Already booked for pizza ? ? ,pitch side meal. Apparently you go through the players tunnel,  and you can have your photo ? taken.  Then taken to your seat. A table seats 4 . Looking forward to it. 

I bet that will bring a tear to their eyes

Archived