IGNORED

Lyon v Bayern

Super

1 minute ago, BCFC81 said:

How good is it though watching Bayern play, the way the press and they attack with such intensity.

Just refreshing to see a team playing to want to win, and playing their way whoever the opposition is.

They are great but they do give you a chance. PSG could rip them apart. Would be a great final though.

Just now, Super said:

They are great but they do give you a chance. PSG could rip them apart. Would be a great final though.

Oh yeah they certainly give you a chance, but then they are currently averaging 4 goals a game, so you need to take any opportunity they give you.

Yeah that should be a great final, but all depends what PSG side turns up!

17 minutes ago, Super said:

Can't see  PSG getting anywhere near Bayern. 

After the first 5mins been only one team in it. Should have not could have scored 5 in that half.

Must be the best side in the world at this time.

Just now, stephenkibby. said:

Can't see  PSG getting anywhere near Bayern. 

After the first 5mins been only one team in it. Should have not could have scored 5 in that half.

Must be the best side in the world at this time.

Mbappe vs Davies will be fun though 

5 minutes ago, bredwood said:

Who’s idea was it to send Serge Gnabry on loan to Tony Pulis’s West Brom? 

Luckily he survived the experience.

He learned how to take a long throw. Could be vital in the final.

I know when talking about this Bayern side it is littered with quality, but how awesome would it be to see City play this style.

Yes I know we would be quite exposed, but it would be very entertaining if Holden set up like this.

Bayern promoted Hans Flick from no.2 so fingers crossed our no. 2 works as well (yes I know Hans has a lot more experience in high pressure games, but can dream)

1 hour ago, BCFC81 said:

I know when talking about this Bayern side it is littered with quality, but how awesome would it be to see City play this style.

Yes I know we would be quite exposed, but it would be very entertaining if Holden set up like this.

Bayern promoted Hans Flick from no.2 so fingers crossed our no. 2 works as well (yes I know Hans has a lot more experience in high pressure games, but can dream)

if we appointed Herr Flick we would end up buying the fallen Maradona with the big boobies

Was rather hoping of the remaining clubs it would be Lyon who would win the lot but guess it was unrealistic.

Would the high level experience perhaps edge it for Bayern?

I'm not saying PSG aren't good as they have an excellent side with a variety of high level but serial winners with huge experience:

Neuer-Alaba- Boateng-Muller-Lewandowski.

Some (2 or is it 3) of them won the WC and the CL previously!

No great love for either club (as institutions- how they are coached and play of course a different matter) but of the two I'd prefer Bayern- can't really abide petrostate backed clubs!

Back on the pitch, must have gone some to dismiss Lyon like that given how Lyon eliminated Man City and prior to that, Juventus.

7 hours ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Was rather hoping of the remaining clubs it would be Lyon who would win the lot but guess it was unrealistic.

Would the high level experience perhaps edge it for Bayern?

I'm not saying PSG aren't good as they have an excellent side with a variety of high level but serial winners with huge experience:

Neuer-Alaba- Boateng-Muller-Lewandowski.

Some (2 or is it 3) of them won the WC and the CL previously!

No great love for either club (as institutions- how they are coached and play of course a different matter) but of the two I'd prefer Bayern- can't really abide petrostate backed clubs!

Back on the pitch, must have gone some to dismiss Lyon like that given how Lyon eliminated Man City and prior to that, Juventus.

If PSG can get into those spaces that Bayern leave , as Lyon showed in the first few minutes was possible, I can see a PSG win 

Archived