IGNORED

Season 2020/21 fixture list calendar

phantom

Hopefully Dean Holden can get the team off to a fast start because there are some tough matches in the first 12 or so games, think it gets a bit easier after that before christmas.

The whole management situation has reminded me of the Coppell/Millen season so to get a promoted team at home on the opening day is about right. ?

13 minutes ago, Sniper said:

Let's hope we hear something from the club in the next few weeks about Robins TV arrangements. Saying that though I've not heard anything about Sat 3pm games being allowed to be shown for the coming season, and likewise Sky Red Button games.

Be surprised if midweek games will be on red button. I suspect an agreement will be made with clubs that will only be shown on their tv channels whilst fans aren’t in attendance 

If this had been a "normal season" what an awful set of fixtures.

I refer to mid week games of which thier are THIRTEEN

six games three home and three away are easily accessable during the week

That leaves seven  mid week games

Home against Middlesbrough and blackburn

Then these five away games against

Huddersfield Luton norwich boro and blackburn

Not to mention the home against preston on January 16th  when the other lot are at home as well

1 minute ago, Never to the dark side said:

If this had been a "normal season" what an awful set of fixtures.

I refer to mid week games of which thier are THIRTEEN

six games three home and three away are easily accessable during the week

That leaves seven  mid week games

Home against Middlesbrough and blackburn

Then these five away games against

Huddersfield Luton norwich boro and blackburn

Not to mention the home against preston on January 16th  when the other lot are at home as well

I wouldn’t worry about it , highly unlikely fans will be in attendance this certainly. The only possibility will be home fans , wouldn’t surprise me if away fans were banned from all games this season 

3 hours ago, Robin101 said:

Coventry isn’t easy... but it could work to our advantage that they won’t have kicked a ball competitively for more than 6 months.

Competitively I agree, but they were on tv playing Rangers in a “pre season” game whilst the Championship play offs were going on, and last week away to Swindon. So they have actually hit the ground running long before we have. 

Archived