IGNORED

Another new signing in the pipeline?

citywest30

2 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

It's the same source, which is all I can go on really. I think Korey is taller than you think, but the type of player who has a "crouchy style" of running maybe.

I'm 6ft and I felt pretty tall compared to him when we passed in Sainos! No way is that correct. 5ft 9in is about right.

Now I know I started this topic after Williams signed and here we are 2 weeks on and the 2nd signing has only just been announced but still no home kit. I assume we will wear red on Saturday which only leaves tomorrow for a kit unveiling - another new signing or Famara signing a new contract are the only options surely?

• Admin
18 minutes ago, citywest30 said:

Now I know I started this topic after Williams signed and here we are 2 weeks on and the 2nd signing has only just been announced but still no home kit. I assume we will wear red on Saturday which only leaves tomorrow for a kit unveiling - another new signing or Famara signing a new contract are the only options surely?

@citywest30

You'll be put out of your misery on Friday 4th

20 minutes ago, citywest30 said:

It will be kalas announced as club captain tomorrow 

Archived