IGNORED

Famara

GrahamC

2 hours ago, Rob k said:

Even as a partner i still can’t think of a single team that would take a punt on him in the PL personally. Who would you see buying him? 

I wasn’t suggesting anyone was....I was agreeing with the person who posed the thought that he misses chances, and adding that if anyone in the PL was after him, it wouldn’t be for his goals.

If a PL was after him, it would be someone like a West Brom.  But I can’t see it either. ?

18 minutes ago, westonred said:

Okay were not !! The season starts on Sat and if Fam isn't signed up he will have his mind elsewhere same with Ellison

I doubt that TBH. If it`s one thing Fam is it`s committed. I don`t think his mind will be anywhere else than on the pitch v Coventry. He is not the sort of player to down tools IMO.

24 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

I doubt that TBH. If it`s one thing Fam is it`s committed. I don`t think his mind will be anywhere else than on the pitch v Coventry. He is not the sort of player to down tools IMO.

No your probably right.  Some managers won't play a player unless he's signed a new deal COD under LJ for example I suppose DH has to play Fam tho as he's the only big striker we have on the books need to sorted out quickly tho 

12 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Something is happening today judging from our twitter page.

The only tweet I can see says "morning" ? 

Also, I have just noticed that the link to the social media has disappeared from the App. I don't use twitter as such so I usually only follow tweets that way.

2 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

The only tweet I can see says "morning" ? 

Also, I have just noticed that the link to the social media has disappeared from the App. I don't use twitter as such so I usually only follow tweets that way.

I'm the same with the app.

For those who do use the app, what does it provide that the other sources of City based info don't?

Archived