IGNORED

Goal keeper kits

City1984

10 minutes ago, Hartleysbeard said:

Decent enough kits although it’s going to be a colourful affair in our defensive box when we’re wearing the away kit!

Can’t get my head around short sleeve keeper shirts though. They look so much better in long sleeve; as do all shirts. 

When did short sleeved GK shirts become a thing anyway?  I seem to remember Barthez sporting them for France in the late 90s he must have been one of the first

1 hour ago, James54De said:

Quite the ******* joker, you are. 

Thanks. I know. 
It’s nice to lighten up sometimes and not take things so seriously. 

You do understand that my initial reply was meant to be in jest. Not sure why you took it so seriously? Chill, Winston. 

2 hours ago, Harry said:

I’m not telling you what to like, Mr Edge.  
I’m giving an opinion. Not telling you what to do! 

If it helps though, open again tomorrow. 

1965330D-37AD-4B12-94FF-7DBE03BC82AC.jpeg

That's a bit far when I've got a sports direct 10 mins away from me :ph34r:

8 minutes ago, Ronnie Sinclair said:

Jorge Campos would approve

Jorge Campos, the Mexican Maverick | Sparta GK

Christ, he'd have to watch himself on a windy day!!  

Bit like the school uniform your mum bought in first year hoping it's last you till you left school!! 

Love all the kits so far.  Very retro in a good way. 

I'm guessing the club Chairman would have to sign off on these before accepting them?

In which case Jon Lansdown has come up with some wonderful evocative designs in the last 6 months. Including that "special" one off anniversary strip against Fulham.

Looking forward to the Option 2 strip from the refund fiasco. That has all the supporters names on it, that went for that option.

Really good black away strips that we probably sold a good deal more of that previously was the case (3 in this family alone). Binned in favour of a return to purple and green effort from previous seasons. I don't mind it; i just thought we'd moved on from this need to almost "shock and awe" approach to our strips.

Archived