IGNORED

Goal keeper kits

City1984

59 minutes ago, Lrrr said:

Its actually depressing how homophobic twitter is just because a kit includes some similar colours to the rainbow flag

Oh FFS, I don't like the kits but that didn't even occur to me, just brightly coloured.

Why are people so ******* horrid?

Last year I thought the goalie kit was bad however imho they have surpassed themselves with both of these kits.

It doesn’t matter because both my boys like it and will probably succumb to buy it for them.

I was 50 recently so deal with it all those who are easily offended!!! It’s a shocker and John Shaw would hate it.

On 21/08/2020 at 00:05, xmarktx said:

The club are missing a trick no short sleeves on the youth kits my girl loves the pink kit but i wont be getting it as i dont like long sleeves

I completely agree. My daughter said she loved it and we were considering buying her one for her birthday.  She would not want as long sleeve though.

Sorry if these have already been posted but these are a funny, interesting and ultimately admiring couple of takes on these keeper kits. Interestingly Jon Lansdown talks as if he was instrumental and chief visionary in making these designs happen... 

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2020/08/outstanding-hummel-bristol-city-20-21-goalkeeper-kits.html

"From the beginning of this kit design process it’s something I wanted to re-create and thanks to everyone involved we’ve done that.” - JL

https://www.90min.com/posts/hummel-release-outrageous-bristol-city-goalkeeper-kits

"hummel have thrown outdated ideas like law and order out of the window, instead expressing their most depraved fantasies in football kit form."

Archived