GrahamC

7 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Interesting starting line up;

Bentley

Hunt Vyner Kalas Baker Dasilva 

Bakinson Massengo

Eliasson

Weimann Wells

That's a very interesting side. Looks like an experiment at a 'plan B' with that midfield. I have always wondered how Eliasson would get on in a pure number 10 role. As @Lrrr said, it could be fluid with Eliasson and Weimann allowing Eliasson to drift wide.

I wonder whether we might experiment with Bakinson as a RWB at some point in this game. He's got the core attributes being a defensively minded midfielder - however he also has the engine for a role like that. 

No idea whether he's got the attacking attributes for a role like that, but could be an interesting experiment. 

7 minutes ago, Shtanley said:

523 Weimann and Eliasson out wide-ish. I reckon. 

maybe Cheltenham want a look at Bakinson? 

Not sure if Cheltenham or just to get footage of guys playing to show other clubs, notably Smith and Janneh on the bench as well potentially for the same reason.

5 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Are we able to watch this anywhere?

Thank you for your interest. 
You have successfully traded in your full Season Ticket value for an exclusive stream of this game filmed by Downsy on his phone from inside the tunnel. 

With this transaction, you are no longer considered a season ticket holder for 2020/21 but you can renew for 2021/22 now at the exclusive early bird price of £750. 

3 minutes ago, Lrrr said:

Dean saying they're now able to mix the 23's in with first team and its the first time they've been able to do it in pre-season

I know it's only a preseason friendly, but it must be close to our youngest midfield since Wayne Bray was captain of the side post 1982.

19 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

Did wonder that myself. Smith and Janneh on the bench according to Gregor, which may also give that theory some credence.

City won’t want to send Bakinson back out to League 2, if they are to loan him out it will be at least league 1 where Plymouth want him. 

Archived