IGNORED

Cheltenham Town Friendly

GrahamC

5 hours ago, MATT BCFC said:

I've heard Walsh is off to Coventry for a million, although not sure how reliable that is. 

My scepticism would be if we told Coventry it would take a million I think they'd have still bitten our hand off straight away for it

6 hours ago, MATT BCFC said:

I've heard Walsh is off to Coventry for a million, although not sure how reliable that is. 

Looks like one of the midfield players will be an attacking midfielder and we have a lot of players fighting for one position there. Pato, Elliasson, Palmer and Szomodics. 

Reckon Szomodics may be seen more a striker though and be competition for Weimann. 

Walsh is going nowhere..........he was voted player of the season for the Division One Champions, and i am certain we will see plenty of him this coming season

2 hours ago, MarcusX said:

Some good play from us but Cheltenham look awful in those clips!

Wells didn’t look particularly “healthy” after his third? Like he was struggling

Yes, I just noticed that, too. Looked like he felt a bit of a twinge or something. Let’s hope not. Could do without a pre-season injury to our main striker.

1 hour ago, CliftonCliff said:

Yes, I just noticed that, too. Looked like he felt a bit of a twinge or something. Let’s hope not. Could do without a pre-season injury to our main striker.

He played all 90, so hope he was just getting his breath.

3 hours ago, MarcusX said:

Some good play from us but Cheltenham look awful in those clips!

Wells didn’t look particularly “healthy” after his third? Like he was struggling

First 'proper' match 90 minutes, probably (hopefully) just feeling the pace a little. I'd be blowing out my arse in his place.

10 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

He played all 90, so hope he was just getting his breath.

2 minutes ago, Lrrr said:

Don’t we usually open with the charity game? First 90 in 4 weeks being a league team all be it league 2 may have been a bit tougher than normal

1 minute ago, 1960maaan said:

First 'proper' match 90 minutes, probably (hopefully) just feeling the pace a little. I'd be blowing out my arse in his place.

I think it was the apparent reach to his hamstring that was worrying, hopefully he was just scratching his arse cheek. :) 

That was at the end of the first half though, so it’s unlikely they would have risked him for the next 45 if there was an issue.

4 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

I think it was the apparent reach to his hamstring that was worrying, hopefully he was just scratching his arse cheek. :) 

That was at the end of the first half though, so it’s unlikely they would have risked him for the next 45 if there was an issue.

I saw it as, hands on knees as he'd just done a couple of sprints close together. Then it looks as though he's scratching his arse ?

3 hours ago, Hare Island said:

Fake crowd noise still sounds rubbish. Just turn it off .

Sounded rubbish on the rugby as well. I watched all the matches on BT last weekend and the quality was significantly worse than any other match on BT. I think it's the audio setup we have at AG and IMO it's not up to the standard of the redeveloped ground so would like to see (hear!) it updated.

3 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

Most modern devices come with a volume control, perhaps you need to upgrade?

Modern stadiums come with appropriate PA systems, perhaps we need to upgrade AG?

:)

Archived