IGNORED

Champions League Final

One Team

Coman returned to haunt PSG. 

Best side won, Bayern seemed more composed from what saw- missed most of the first half tbh.

Flick has done some job there though. Could just have been facilitating a happy dressing room- 21 successive wins in all competitions!

Is Thiago certain he wants to leave. Much worse places to play your football!. 

One for the stattos. Are Bayern the first side to have a 100% record in this tournament? My guess would be yes but who knows.

Happy Petrostate club with such a whinger as Neymar lost too.

17 minutes ago, Shaun Taylor said:

I thought Alphonso Davies was immense for a young lad and would give him man of the match 

Think he definitely grew into the game after he was booked. Just thought Kimmich was a rock the whole game and the assist edges him to it imo. A lot to like about Davies though

10 minutes ago, Shaun Taylor said:

He's one of those players that has all the talent but nothing comes of it 

For me, he comes across as mentally weak. Looks great when 3 nill up with the array of skills he has on show and no pressure on him. 

Reading the bbc pre match journo piece and they would have you believe he's the best player in the competition...

1 minute ago, JoeAman08 said:

Think he definitely grew into the game after he was booked. Just thought Kimmich was a rock the whole game and the assist edges him to it imo. A lot to like about Davies though

Agree both players had really good games and it's hard not to like Bayern as their work ethic is superb 

1 minute ago, RedHienz said:

For me, he comes across as mentally weak. Looks great when 3 nill up with the array of skills he has on show and no pressure on him. 

Reading the bbc pre match journo piece and they would have you believe he's the best player in the competition...

He's too much of a showman ans like you say he looks good when 3-0 up but adds very little when getting beat 

28 minutes ago, Maltshoveller said:

See what can happen when loads of "BIG" names apply for the managers job

but the board are brave and give it to the caretaker!!!

The same caretaker who had nine years’ managerial experience and eight years as assistant manager of Germany, including when they won the World Cup in 2014? Real brave shout, that - the definition of inexperienced novice. 

5 minutes ago, AshtonGreat said:

Why's Paris a dislikable city?

Half of the place is a total ghetto, Eastern suburbs, Northern suburbs especially,  you wouldn't wait around Gare du Nord for even a second longer than you need. They got a nice tower but then so does Blackpool. 

13 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

Half of the place is a total ghetto, Eastern suburbs, Northern suburbs especially,  you wouldn't wait around Gare du Nord for even a second longer than you need. They got a nice tower but then so does Blackpool. 

That's not been my experience, but I suppose I have just kept to the touristy areas

53 minutes ago, Maltshoveller said:

‘ The Caretaker’ has done rather well  in his career beforehand. 

Not quite the same scenario, but hey, fill your boots.

2 hours ago, Maltshoveller said:

Unfortunately, our club hasn’t got a good record of going down this route. We may feel differently when DH holds the CL trophy aloft though!!

Archived