IGNORED

Steven Sessegnon - Loan Signing Confirmed

BLRed

4 minutes ago, WayOutWest said:

Did you call me out over SL handling of Dean Holden's appointment? You know the disrespectful gummage head...

... We will always disagree on that (if it was you). But you are absolutely spot on with your comments. 

Players want to play. They will ultimately do what they are coached/told. If they don't they will sit on the bench. 

DH has brought in players that can play plan A B and C... older players with nous. 

This transfer window reminds me of Steve Cotterills. A system. The players. A plan 

Stevo 

And may I add ? , the edge that we have been missing since LJ had the reins. 
Players who can mix it with the other streetwise opponents who always made us look soft . 

35 minutes ago, WayOutWest said:

Did you call me out over SL handling of Dean Holden's appointment? You know the disrespectful gummage head...

... We will always disagree on that (if it was you). But you are absolutely spot on with your comments. 

Players want to play. They will ultimately do what they are coached/told. If they don't they will sit on the bench. 

DH has brought in players that can play plan A B and C... older players with nous. 

This transfer window reminds me of Steve Cotterills. A system. The players. A plan 

Stevo 

All these replies were to @JonDolman mate 

5 hours ago, Robert the bruce said:

Absolute crap...

Lansdownes a bullshitter...what we'll achieve is a bottem half finish...

Thank goodness school is back!

Time for you to do some catching up:

1 )'Lansdown' is spelt Lansdown.

2) When shortening is , you must add an apostrophe as in 'Lansdown's an amazing benefactor'.

3) Bottem is spelt bottom as in  " I bet you are/were always bottom of the class which is why you're so spiteful and bitter the whole time".

1 hour ago, WayOutWest said:

That’s exactly my thoughts too. 

Its interesting to see that in under a month, Dean has sold and recruited in positions that it seemed obvious to many needed improvement. 

”I need three windows” seems even more rediculous. 

Encouraging signs 

2 hours ago, RedM said:

Please don’t think I am LJ bashing here, I’m just thinking out loud really. But why do I get the feeling that we are now landing players that might previously have turned us down. Of course I don’t know the amount of work that has gone on behind the scenes but this has been way too easy by our standards

I think that Covid 19 has been, in this instance alone, greatly beneficial to BCFC.

There are many Clubs throughout the EFL who are going to be in big trouble income wise and will be desperately seeking to reduce expenditure. BCFC have never been a particularly fashionable club but is now very well known for its owner, facilities and stability. The coaching set up is even more centred around development whilst the new training facility will make a vast difference. And being guaranteed your wages also helps!

Whereas we are still not a glamour club- I suspect players , agents and club's see us as a very attractive stable option at a time of great turbulence .

JD & MA are suddenly in a much stronger position to bring in players who may have overlooked us previously.

3 hours ago, RedM said:

Please don’t think I am LJ bashing here, I’m just thinking out loud really. But why do I get the feeling that we are now landing players that might previously have turned us down. Of course I don’t know the amount of work that has gone on behind the scenes but this has been way too easy by our standards

Yep, earlier in the window there was talk of West Brom being interested in Joe Williams, and my first thought was “that’s that then”, but we landed him.

Mawson - Watford

Sessegnon - Reading and Swansea (Swansea in particular with the England age group links)

I think we are close to being done, if nit already.

24 minutes ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

I think that Covid 19 has been, in this instance alone, greatly beneficial to BCFC.

There are many Clubs throughout the EFL who are going to be in big trouble income wise and will be desperately seeking to reduce expenditure. BCFC have never been a particularly fashionable club but is now very well known for its owner, facilities and stability. The coaching set up is even more centred around development whilst the new training facility will make a vast difference. And being guaranteed your wages also helps!

Whereas we are still not a glamour club- I suspect players , agents and club's see us as a very attractive stable option at a time of great turbulence .

JD & MA are suddenly in a much stronger position to bring in players who may have overlooked us previously.

Jay Dasilva is involved in recruitment ?

10 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Yep, earlier in the window there was talk of West Brom being interested in Joe Williams, and my first thought was “that’s that then”, but we landed him.

Mawson - Watford

Sessegnon - Reading and Swansea (Swansea in particular with the England age group links)

I'd argue that the squad is too big at the moment

2 minutes ago, AshtonGreat said:

I'd argue that the squad is too big at the moment

It is and Holden has said as much.

I think we will see a thinning of the herd, especially in midfield. It sounds like Holden has some tricky decisions to make because players who'd usually be on loan (ie Bakinson) have impressed Holden in his attitude and application.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a late transfer for someone like Nagy.

12 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Mawson - Watford

Agree with this. 

The Fam contract issue is still outstanding and has taken a back seat with the flurry of transfers. Hopefully, he sees that things have changed for the better lately and he signs. If he does, then I will be happy with what we've got. I'd even go as far as to say that if NE is subsequently sold for a good deal then so be it.

2 hours ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

Thank goodness school is back!

Time for you to do some catching up:

1 )'Lansdown' is spelt Lansdown.

2) When shortening is , you must add an apostrophe as in 'Lansdown's an amazing benefactor'.

3) Bottem is spelt bottom as in  " I bet you are/were always bottom of the class which is why you're so spiteful and bitter the whole time".

So,,pedant alert..

If you wish to believe the lies & deceit please enjoy..

And as for being bottem of the class please sir do I have your forgiveness for being well malbec'd up last night.

After all I'm old enough & work hard enough..hard enough to enable me to retire at 57,,,so cheers,,bottem of the class has done well for me..

Bitter??..cheers,don't mind if I do,,so long as your buying..?

2 minutes ago, Blackbird1 said:

Typical OTIB, Hunt has how many assists?

Doesn't matter, his general play is pretty poor and he will be exploited by Championship teams this season as a RWB. My opinion. Just never rated him. Hopefully Sessegnon suits us more.

2 hours ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

Good point about Covid. 

Perhaps also the Bears getting lots of positive attention has helped show we are stable and progressive. A neutral would see they are owned by the same person. 

Archived