IGNORED

Most disliked player.

Oh Louie louie

Mine is Phil kite, I recall him giving us the bird behind his back at one away game.

We were only singing about him getting battered and bruised with a brick after all.

He also turned around and laughed when his team scored, that never goes down well.

I dont think i was the only 1 who disliked him.

I was gutted when we signed him.

1 hour ago, Oh Louie louie said:

Mine is Phil kite, I recall him giving us the bird behind his back at one away game.

We were only singing about him getting battered and bruised with a brick after all.

He also turned around and laughed when his team scored, that never goes down well.

I dont think i was the only 1 who disliked him.

I was gutted when we signed him.

So you sang a song about a player and didn’t like it when they gave a bit back?  Blimey 

20 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

In fairness Bull scored against everybody whereas with Kelly it was like he only ever scored against us . 

It got personal.

:badmood:

My creaking memory bank tells me on an away day at Walsall he was on the bench,,not 100% fit...

Comes off the bench last five..

You knows it.

4 minutes ago, bris red said:

Rory Fallon.

1 minute ago, 2015 said:

Can't stand him. Can't stand Swindon. Can't stand that goal. Flukey b******

Massimo Luongo and Nathan Byrne. Couldn't stand them in the Swindon team that won the league in November.....

That being said though, Byrne seems to have mellowed a bit the last few times I've seen him play.

2 minutes ago, glen humphries said:

Yeah he was , kicked anything that moved, can’t remember what year it was but I think he got sent off for chopping Dave smith down about 5 times in 15 minutes, absolute horrible bastard.

Drew 0-0 Smithy skinning him constantly . Only thing he had the ability to do was chop him down. One of my favourite players to wear the red and white 

Archived