IGNORED

Most disliked player.

Oh Louie louie

I see him in the bookies all the time robbo.

Still looks like he could play now.

He was helping out a bookie at wincanton i recall seeing him there.

I recall tommy doc squaring up to george ndah after a tackle, bad move by tom, cause george was about 2 foot taller than him.

Shail walked over and gave ndah a few whacks around the head and said try that with me.

37 minutes ago, Robbored said:

He’d be second City choice behind McIndoe. Another arrogant git..

I see him around Nailsea regularly. He struts around as if he’s in charge of the place.

He speaks well of you too.

2 hours ago, One Team In Keynsham said:

Talking the talk but not walking the walk is not really an accusation you could hurl at Keane, IMO.

True - I just couldn't play alongside him - we'd fight. (mind you, if he saw me play, he'd probably say the same thing...!!)

Did you see his punditry when he was slating De Gea's performance? Ok, De Gea had a stinker and deserved criticism, but he did pull off one brilliant save where he dived and tipped a shot over the bar. Keane said about that save that if HE had been in goal, HE (Keane) would have caught it, rather than tip it around the woodwork. Yeah, right - that's talking and not walking - I can't believe Keane could play in goal - let alone make a save like that !!!!

1 hour ago, Superjack said:

I'm frankly surprised that it took twelve posts for Ian Baird to crop up.

Only cause i didnt open the thread sooner.

pretty sure someone later in the otib fanzine described baird as an assasin masquerading as a footballer. He was awful, but a thug, and cost a lot of money in those days too.

I'm going to split the question down: 

Most disliked player ever? A tie between Neymar because of his ability to "simulate" injury and Hollowhead because of his well known dislike of City

Most disliked Gashead? Jocky Alexander as he was just a cock

Most disliked player against City? Jocky Alexander wins the double

Most disliked City player? A tie between Iain Baird for giving The Dolman the finger and Harpal Singh for having the wholehearted commitment to do sod all

Archived