IGNORED

Williams injured

glen humphries

1 minute ago, mozo said:

Suddenly Morrell and Bakinson are in the frame. 

Hope it's just a knock! Same goes for Walsh! Looking good for Morrell at least.

Certainly looking good for Bakinson, Morrell will be off with Wales for the Exeter game.

2 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Yep seems like one of those 2 fighting over the holding role.

Unless Nagy is seen as a holder in that system. I think he will more of a box to box if he is staying.

It's those box to box positions that i find fascinating. Eliasson now seems to be a player that might play there and surely appears that he may be staying, as otherwise why on earth would he be picked.

Massengo against Cheltenham and Paterson today played alongside Eliasson.

We have Walsh who is apparently injured. Surely a couple will be off. Palmer looking the most likely imo. Would be interesting to find out where he played when he came on today. If he played up top then maybe that's the plan with him.

Yeah same train of thought in my head.

That's two starts in a-side friendlies for Eliasson, which surely suggests that a/ he's in the frame for the creative AM role, and b/ Palmer is down the pecking order.

Regards Palmer, I'm expecting that we'll be told he played the 2nd 60 minute game, replacing Elliasson. If not, then I'm confused!

It'll be interesting to know if Nagy or Massengo got substantial minutes, presumably replacing Pato.

And did Bakinson replace Morrell for 60 minutes?

Korey 2.0 here we go. 

I wonder if our pitch has something to do with it ? I remember seeing some stories about artifical pitches potentially causing more injuries although never backed up with data. Would certainly explain the vast amount of injuries we have had over the recent seasons. That or there is a curse. 

2 hours ago, glen humphries said:

Don’t know if it’s common knowledge but got told Williams injured himself last week anyone else heard this ?.

So at the moment just gossip?

Players get a knock, it's nothing that concerning

Have people not learnt anything on this forum this summer not to go off on one about a rumor

2 hours ago, Furious Custard said:

Korey 2.0 here we go. 

I wonder if our pitch has something to do with it ? I remember seeing some stories about artifical pitches potentially causing more injuries although never backed up with data. Would certainly explain the vast amount of injuries we have had over the recent seasons. That or there is a curse. 

Well as we don't have an artificial pitch, that will not apply.

PS. Somebody else explain the construction of a grass Desso pitch, as I've done it several times on here.

PPS @Furious Custard

Ask the Bristol Rugby players for the difference between Ashton Gate and the pitch at Worcester which is plastic.

2 hours ago, Furious Custard said:

Korey 2.0 here we go. 

As above. No artificial pitch here. 

Archived