IGNORED

Sky sports sack Thompson, Le Tissier and Nicholas

MC RISK77

I really liked them. All bounced off each other really well, and always had good analysis from Thommo and Le Tiss. Merson survived as he provides good clickbait for sky with his terrible pronounciation of players names i think.

Lets all not pretend why this has happened, sky sports is well aware of what's happening in the World right now, it is a shame.

Not sacked, didn't renew their contracts...

Just took a look at social media to see the reaction and is pretty predictable from the knuckle draggers on there having a meltdown at the thought of a woman pundit who would do a much better job than those clowns. 

1 minute ago, !james said:

Not sacked, didn't renew their contracts...

Just took a look at social media to see the reaction and is pretty predictable from the knuckle draggers on there having a meltdown at the thought of a woman pundit who would do a much better job than those clowns. 

Clowns? The guys who helped make soccer saturday what it was... Okay

Glad Charlie Nicholas has gone, can't stand that bloke. Le Tissier was a bit meh, but Thompson was good. How Clinton Morrison, who talks like a child who has been eating 5 bags of sugar, gets a gig on there i will never know, however no doubt we will be seeing him as a regular

Shame Rosenior is in a job in a way as he'd be a great addition, not fussed if Scott joins on more than a few occasions she has made points well and does a lot of research rather than just going off opinions. I'd really enjoy Wilbraham on a show like that I think. 

9 minutes ago, mozo said:

I liked LeTis but the rest were boring. I think that show could do so much better and needs new energy. 

I gave up subscribing yonks ago because it became boring and always the same. I find Jeff Stelling tedious 90% of the time.

• Admin

The show isn't anything that special now considering BT basically do the same thing.

The three being let go have all been on the show for a very long time, and any TV show actually needs to be kept fresh and relevant

There is no doubt a growing number of people that see these people are didn't ever watch them or know that they played football and just see them as TV pundits

Time for the show to become more up to date and relevant, lets just hope that they get it right going forward

8 minutes ago, Matthew me said:

Nicolas was poor. The other two will be missed 

However, a change doesn't hurt. Hopefully some fresh new opinions....

Roy Keane?

Don’t think Roy would be up for that gig. As much as I’d like it, great watch & listen is Roy. COYR 

51 minutes ago, phantom said:

The show isn't anything that special now considering BT basically do the same thing.

The three being let go have all been on the show for a very long time, and any TV show actually needs to be kept fresh and relevant

There is no doubt a growing number of people that see these people are didn't ever watch them or know that they played football and just see them as TV pundits

Time for the show to become more up to date and relevant, lets just hope that they get it right going forward

Good points you make as many younger football fans wouldn't know who they were so would find them boring 

Archived