IGNORED

City signing that excited you most?

Atyeo's Love Child

As we anticipate a couple more signings in the next week, I thought I’d throw this one out there.

Mine was definitely Marcus Stewart, thought he was bound to bang them in on a regular basis, and didn’t anticipate him taking his foot off the pedal and enjoying himself a bit too much with his old mates (if the rumours were true of course).

Bas Savage?

Andy Cole, David James, Lee Tomilin and the recent trio from Chelsea reserves!

I assume the question is very much only about the anticipation before they were brought in rather the reality of once they are here (otherwise remove Tomlin and James!!)

44 minutes ago, whooosh said:

Norman Hunter

I was only about 13 then so never truly understood the significance but every day of the week.

Inspirational player who made those around him better, too.

Probably the best City player of my lifetime.

2 hours ago, Atyeo's Love Child said:

As we anticipate a couple more signings in the next week, I thought I’d throw this one out there.

Mine was definitely Marcus Stewart, thought he was bound to bang them in on a regular basis, and didn’t anticipate him taking his foot off the pedal and enjoying himself a bit too much with his old mates (if the rumours were true of course).

Was thinking Stewart when I read the title. The thought of him and Bridges going into that season - really optimistic!!

Yeah. That went well.....

2 hours ago, Atyeo's Love Child said:

Mine was definitely Marcus Stewart, thought he was bound to bang them in on a regular basis

2 hours ago, where's the joy said:

Gertie from Amsterdam, anonymous in every match afterwards

1 hour ago, Edge1981 said:

Stewart was the one I was most excited for at the time. I always thought he was on a different level

5 minutes ago, Robin Goch said:

Michael Bridges. First name I got on the back of my shirt as a kid..... never did it again.

I wonder if it would it have been the same if we had appointed Chris Hughton???

:dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno:

Archived