IGNORED

Baker

Hampshire reds

1 hour ago, MarcusX said:

It still baffles me that there’s this perception he’s constantly unavailable ? 

I agree his time is probably up after his contract runs out but I think it’s harsh and quite disrespectful to NB that some will label him this constantly injured liability during his time here when he’s actually been one of the best CBs we’ve had.

I need to ignore this thread I think, not sure why it bothers me so much ?

You seem to think injured only means being unavailable and not playing with an injury too... When was the last time he was truly 100%?

39 minutes ago, TBW said:

You seem to think injured only means being unavailable and not playing with an injury too... When was the last time he was truly 100%?

That’s a bit of a pointless question isn’t it?  He might’ve regularly played at 95% and that deemed acceptable to all parties.  Other players might not play with a sniff.

We can only judge on games missed, which have generally been small in number in 3 out of 4 seasons here before this one.  He has had to come off in too many games....but that may have saved him from longer injuries.

7 hours ago, Jerseybean said:

On 27/08/2020 at 18:39, TomF said:

All in his head, needs to see a psychologist 

Can someone tell the club doctor all we need is a psychologist and Baker will be fit for next weekend please? 

9 hours ago, TBW said:

That’s fair, but I don’t think many players are ever truly 100%.

Hard to criticise though on that as we don’t know if he has played through injuries? And if he has, I don’t think he’s let us down very often

Archived