IGNORED

Loan Watch 2020/21 season

Garycpos

1 hour ago, JonDolman said:

Owura Edwards apparently amazing tonight. Unplayable and amazing energy. Didn't stop running.

Here is a dirty bit of play by a Cheltenham player on Owura

Jeez I thought the stamp comment was a generalisation of hacking him down

1 hour ago, Port Said Red said:

Highlights here from the Grimsby game, a prize for anyone who can work out what the Cheltenham goalkeeper was doing for the 2nd goal.

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/competitions/league-two/12103602/cheltenham-1-3-grimsby

Or the third, come to that. Perhaps he had a fiver on Grimsby.

Just now, Port Said Red said:

Just took a look at the Bath Chronicle website and you wouldn't even know the season has started let alone the cup match has taken place.

Even I used to get regular mentions in the Chronicle when I played for Odd Down.  Admittedly it was usually saying “still injured”!

42 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

I remember traveling with Winscombe AFC for an away match at Peasedown St John . 
I wore a raincoat.

Ah Peasedown St John.  Great memories of playing there, perhaps scary memories.  They had a right mob on the sidelines giving us (the opposition) stick, trying to influence the ref etc.  A ball got played over the h-w line into our RB area, where I’d come across from CB to cover.  I could’ve got the ball down, but the opportunity to clear it into touch and straight into the vocal mob was too great.  They went mental, tea flying everywhere.  I stayed pretty central after that. ???

Archived