IGNORED

Loan Watch 2020/21 season

Garycpos

On 16/01/2021 at 18:43, Bobbie said:

George Nurse not in Walsall squad. Could he be on his way back after Pring’s injury? I hope so 

On 16/01/2021 at 18:49, Davefevs said:

good shout

Not back yet, he isn't in the squad because he too is injured. I kid you not. Presumably this is also the fault of our medical team?

27 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Not back yet, he isn't in the squad because he too is injured. I kid you not. Presumably this is also the fault of our medical team?

All part of a cunning plan.

We make sure he has a minor injury, but he stays at Walsall. 

That way they pay his wages and there's no chance of him getting injured.

Thanks guys ? It's been a journey !! With my only regret that he never played for the first team after working so hard... Thanks for all the support and posts in the past ... I will miss the regular updates and maybe at some future time we will meet again....?

Good luck for the future as BCFC will always be the score I always look for and see you in the Premiership in the near future !! ??

Onward & Upward... take care....?

Gary....

52 minutes ago, Garycpos said:

Thanks guys ? It's been a journey !! With my only regret that he never played for the first team after working so hard... Thanks for all the support and posts in the past ... I will miss the regular updates and maybe at some future time we will meet again....?

Good luck for the future as BCFC will always be the score I always look for and see you in the Premiership in the near future !! ??

Gary....

Thanks Gary and wish Jonny all the best in the future from us. It`s a crying shame that we won`t get to see him tearing it up in a City shirt but hopefully his career will go from strength to strength now - he deserves it for all the hard work he`s put in over the years.

I`ll be keeping an eye on the Brewers` from now to see how he does.

13 hours ago, Garycpos said:

Gary....

Good luck to you and Jonny, I have enjoyed our little chats both on the public forum and in PM's. A classy goodbye message too, certainly compared a certain Mr Burns. :)

Up the Brewers.

On 29/01/2021 at 19:45, Garycpos said:

Gary....

I wish you and your son good luck for the future.

Jonny is evidently talented and hardworking. His career is just starting.

Archived