IGNORED

Loan Watch 2020/21 season

Garycpos

2 hours ago, Prinny said:

He got dropped didn't he.

Came in yesterday for Brown in a Nagy for Bakinson last minute thing.

As I understand it Brown plays. Whether he plays well or poorly, he plays. Their fans feel he is untouchable. That means Can only getting games like yesterday or if Brown gets rested for cup games and maybe suspensions.

1 minute ago, Port Said Red said:

As I understand it Brown plays. Whether he plays well or poorly, he plays. Their fans feel he is untouchable. That means Can only getting games like yesterday or if Brown gets rested for cup games and maybe suspensions.

Yeah I've read the same thing. No idea if it's true.

38 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Not bothered about cup tying him this time then?

30 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Yes I was thinking that, bit strange isn't it?

Sneaky feeling with the loan to Torquay only being a month, that they had interest from Stockport as it was coming to an end...and they wanted him for the cup too.

Pure speculation from me though.

1 hour ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Not bothered about cup tying him this time then?

Difference between qualifying round and actual first round perhaps? If Torquay got knocked out last round the deprived him of a 1st round game potentially. Also perhaps we expect him to be at Stockport for the season now and therefore no need to worry about it? 

16 hours ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

I`ve not read a match report yet but it seems Jonny Smith was a major factor in Swindon getting the draw from being two down at Shrewsbury today - every time Sky went to Sue Smith she was talking about him and how he was running at them.

@Garycpos?

Yes, he did cause a lot of issues for Shrewsbury and the Ex Bournemouth AFC left back now knows him very well ?...

2nd half he was drawing 2 to 3 players across to his side to stop him. 

Unlucky with 3 shots just skimming the bar and end product just didn't fall for him but settling in very well now and going strength to strength.

Someones going to get tonked shortly.... :)

ps. Sue Smith is his Mum ... :) :) :) really.....

10 minutes ago, Carey 6 said:

Not been a great half for Pring here, hopefully does better the second! 

Had him on a set piece in a good position but unfortunately overhit it. 

Needed a shout from the covering defender for the goal...obviously didn't get one looking at his expression.

Archived