IGNORED

Probably one for NTTDS..

Silvio Dante

Been clearing out my parents loft today and there are about 12 boxes of scrapbooks with BEP reports and programmes, mainly from mid 80’s to mid 90’s, but also some oddities (Football 78 IIRC!). Glancing through saw Biffs benefit programme, the Forest SF programme etc so that kind of vintage.

Mums said she’s happy for them all to go to city fans at no charge, so anyone want to take them off my hands? Let me know. 

Tagging suspects:

@Never to the dark side

@JerrySLO

Jon?

Its very nice of you to think  its spelt the "youngster's way"

Mines the senior citizen way

John?

drop me an e-mail

johngreatwestern@aol.com

or 07565 858 889 contact me any time

Let me know your address and I will pick them up some time today(saturday 29 August)

Still looking for Bristol City football videos action pre 1982 including the Philips 2000 format

6 minutes ago, Never to the dark side said:

Jon?

John?

drop me an e-mail

johngreatwestern@aol.com

Let me know your address and I will pick them up some time today(saturday 29 August)

Still looking for Bristol City football videos action pre 1982 including the Philips 2000 format

John, we all love you on here I am sure, but you really shouldn’t be putting your personal details on an open forum, there are some very unscrupulous people around. 

I would suggest editing this post and sending @Silvio Dantea personal message instead.

13 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

John, we all love you on here I am sure, but you really shouldn’t be putting your personal details on an open forum, there are some very unscrupulous people around. 

I would suggest editing this post and sending @Silvio Dantea personal message instead.

John has put his email address and mobile number on here before PSR. It not something he worries about.

He’s a kind and lovely bloke and everyone who knows big John would agree.

Just now, Robbored said:

John has put his email address and mobile number on here before PSR. It not something he worries about.

He’s a kind and lovely bloke and everyone who knows big John would agree.

I know but I would hate to see that trusting soul taken advantage of. We have lots of visitors on this board from outside and you can never be too careful.

1 hour ago, Never to the dark side said:

Jon?

John?

drop me an e-mail

johngreatwestern@aol.com

Blinding John, sent you an email - thanks

Just now, Oh Louie louie said:

sorry, silv meant, never looking for the testimonial program bud!

Do you recall whos rob testimonial was against please?

Yep, it was Villa in 1990. Drew 1-1 if I remember rightly. I was ballboying at the game and dined out on the fact David Platt had a chat with me while I was retrieving the ball for him...!

9 hours ago, Never to the dark side said:

Thank you for your kind thought,I am not particularly concerned

I don't think I have any enemies to the best of my knowledge

and I try not to fall out with any one

if the MODS think it needs removing I wll respect their decision.

Thanks again

Its not folks on here its the spam you will get offering to send you millions etc, I once made the same mistake on Microsoft forums many moons ago, never again .

Archived