IGNORED

ST Question..

CyberDan

Morning all,

Was just wondering whether anyone had received any comms from the club regarding this seasons season tickets? I paid in full for 3 ST's back before lockdown but haven't had any emails regarding what is happening for this season? Have I missed something? The only email I have received recently was a sales pitch for the Exeter game for a tenner!

Has anyone else received anything? @JerrySLO - Have I missed anything from the club?

8 minutes ago, CyberDan said:

Morning all,

Was just wondering whether anyone had received any comms from the club regarding this seasons season tickets? I paid in full for 3 ST's back before lockdown but haven't had any emails regarding what is happening for this season? Have I missed something? The only email I have received recently was a sales pitch for the Exeter game for a tenner!

Has anyone else received anything? @JerrySLO - Have I missed anything from the club?

I think they are looking at formulating their options. 

https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/message-to-supporters/

4 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

I think they are looking at formulating their options. 

https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/message-to-supporters/

Thank you. I missed that.  An announcement of options must be imminent. I cannot see it being left to the last week before the restart. 
options suspect cannot be much different to end last season. 
I am sure carrots will be dangled to sway as many as possible to hang on and not want refunds.  I still hopeful some of us will see games this side Xmas 

6 minutes ago, DT The Optimist said:

Thank you. I missed that.  An announcement of options must be imminent. I cannot see it being left to the last week before the restart. 
options suspect cannot be much different to end last season. 
I am sure carrots will be dangled to sway as many as possible to hang on and not want refunds.  I still hopeful some of us will see games this side Xmas 

Today in a pre season friendly Brighton are allowing a small number of fans to attend the game. 10% of the capacity I think.

Thats 2500 fans in two stands as a trial to see if it’s possible with minimal risk to covid. Fans have been advised to travel by car to the game.

It could be that City and other clubs are awaiting the outcome of this trial.

39 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Today in a pre season friendly Brighton are allowing a small number of fans to attend the game. 10% of the capacity I think.

Thats 2500 fans in two stands as a trial to see if it’s possible with minimal risk to covid. Fans have been advised to travel by car to the game.

Non league clubs have been doing this for the last 7 days.

I’ve watched three games this week, not an issue, people are quite used to social distancing now.

2 minutes ago, Portland Bill said:

Non league clubs have been doing this for the last 7 days.

I’ve watched three games this week, not an issue, people are quite used to social distancing now.

Yeah, I saw examples of non league matches with a smallish crowd but higher up the football pyramid crowds grow massively. Some PL clubs are sold out every game with attendances  of 50-60k.

At AG we regularly get 20k+ 

Very different to crowds of under a thousand.

59 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Yeah, I saw examples of non league matches with a smallish crowd but higher up the football pyramid crowds grow massively. Some PL clubs are sold out every game with attendances  of 50-60k.

No shit Sherlock.

3 hours ago, Robbored said:

Someone working at Brighton said they were welcoming the fact that people had many methods of transport to get to the ground, didn't sound like advising to drive.

3 hours ago, Robbored said:

downloadfile.jpg

3 hours ago, Lrrr said:

Someone working at Brighton said they were welcoming the fact that people had many methods of transport to get to the ground, didn't sound like advising to drive.

Brighton also have sweet fa in terms of parking availability around the ground. Or at least on my last trip there at least. 

9 hours ago, Robbored said:

More like 8-9% IMO- mind you that doesn't account for segregation.

10 hours ago, Robbored said:

100 in a ground that holds 2,000, is the same as 1,000 in a ground that holds 20,000. 

The same amount of space taken up. 

Archived