IGNORED

RIP my bro .

slartibartfast

My brother Dave passed away this morning in a Poole nursing home after an 18 month battle with the big C.  He was a Red home and away in the 60's and 70's 'till he moved to Christchurch (Dorset) he then took up with Bournemouth and Boscombe Athletic (so not a glory hunter), but still had City at heart. He will have a grandstand view of his two favorites now .

My brother Dave passed away this morning in a Poole nursing home after an 18 month battle with the big C.  He was a Red home and away in the 60's and 70's 'till he moved to Christchurch (Dorset) he then took up with Bournemouth and Boscombe Athletic (so not a glory hunter), but still had City at heart. He will have a grandstand view of his two favorites now .

51 minutes ago, slartibartfast said:

Sad news mate.  My condolences to you and your family.  I hope you don't mind me calling you mate as we don't know each other but the familiarity caused by seeing the names of regular posters on OTIB makes you feel genuinely sad when you hear this kind of news.

RIP fellow red. 

1 hour ago, slartibartfast said:

Rest well Sir..

May you find peace from the struggle...

Sincere condolences..

Archived