IGNORED

RIP my bro .

slartibartfast

So sorry for your loss. I too lost my brother two years ago to a brain tumour. We also shared many east end memories from the 70's onwards and heart breaks like Wembley 2008. One doesn't "get over" losing a brother but over time it slowly gets easier....good luck mate, I understand what you're going through ✊

On 30/08/2020 at 00:23, slartibartfast said:

My brother Dave passed away this morning in a Poole nursing home after an 18 month battle with the big C.  He was a Red home and away in the 60's and 70's 'till he moved to Christchurch (Dorset) he then took up with Bournemouth and Boscombe Athletic (so not a glory hunter), but still had City at heart. He will have a grandstand view of his two favorites now .

A sad and miserable weekend for you and your loved ones then squire. Always very painful. Been nearly 4 yrs since Dad died and it still hurts. Sincerest condolences.

P.s. if anybody knows anybody with cancer then ask them to read in depth about bitter apricot kernels and Essiac... Worked for me. Happy to pass on the info if anyone wants. 

Archived