IGNORED

All or Nothing: Tottenham Hotspur - Amazon Prime

Lrrr

Wish they did one for us during our cup run season. Would love to see the behind the scenes of the club we never get to see.

im amazed Leeds got one considering they were just a championship side at the time. I guess the manager was the big draw

58 minutes ago, BOSRed said:

Wish they did one for us during our cup run season. Would love to see the behind the scenes of the club we never get to see.

im amazed Leeds got one considering they were just a championship side at the time. I guess the manager was the big draw

We barely got a mention in Man City's, could be worse could be Sunderland featuring for 2 seasons in Netflix's one......

No reason the club couldn't produce content like this for the fans as part of not getting a refund, get emailed a code similar to robins tv to be able to view

1 hour ago, BS15_RED said:

Watched the first two episodes this morning, decent so far, much better than the Man City one from a few years back. Not a patch on Sunderland Til I Die though.

We haven’t seen Tottenham negotiating transfers yet ?

Binge watched the City one over the weekend and thought it was a bit tame, not so interesting when everything goes right though I do love seeing players celebrating winning the league in the same manner a fan would.

Spurs one looking good so far though it’s a shame they skipped past a lot of the Poch time.

Sunderland one is the best I’ve seen so far though

17 hours ago, BOSRed said:

Leeds’ one wasn’t an “All or Nothing”, so Amazon didn’t actually make it. Leeds themselves did, through Radrizzani’s Eleven Sports, and then sold it to Amazon. That’s why the whole thing is nauseatingly masturbatory. 

4 minutes ago, Wade Wilson said:

Leeds’ one wasn’t an “All or Nothing”, so Amazon didn’t actually make it. Leeds themselves did, through Radrizzani’s Eleven Sports, and then sold it to Amazon. That’s why the whole thing is nauseatingly masturbatory. 

Was not aware of that. Makes sense. Egotistical self-righteous plebs

Watched episodes 4, 5 and a bit of 6 yesterday. 

I think Danny Rose was well within his rights to ask why he wasn't playing, and I don't take issue with that part but a couple of the things he said whilst in that conversation annoyed me and if I was his manager I'd want rid. 

When he said he will be taking it to Daniel (Levy) and wants a word with him about it. It's like a child going to tell their mates mum they're not letting them play!

I also didn't like how he just got up and walked away from the conversation & Mourinho. If that was me I'd feel it was disrespectful. 

A few people have backed Rose up for his actions, but surely he could've asked what he needs to improve on to play etc rather than leaving in a piss.  I do like how he's got an obvious hunger to play though and doesn't want to sit on the bench. 

Rose asked basically in a rude way why the f am i not playing when the players your playing are worse than me...

Comes across as a self entitled shxt! Who thinks hes better than he is, Mourinho being the smart one took it all well and explained why he wasnt in the team (clearly knowing its all being filmed and rose looks like a coxk)

To think hes back in training at spurs atm too, mainly because no1 wants him.

Im guessing he had the same attitude at city when he played for us, like hes too good for us.

41 minutes ago, prankerd said:

Rose asked basically in a rude way why the f am i not playing when the players your playing are worse than me...

Comes across as a self entitled shxt! Who thinks hes better than he is, Mourinho being the smart one took it all well and explained why he wasnt in the team (clearly knowing its all being filmed and rose looks like a coxk)

To think hes back in training at spurs atm too, mainly because no1 wants him.

Im guessing he had the same attitude at city when he played for us, like hes too good for us.

I didn’t rate him that much when he played for us.

On 31/08/2020 at 23:38, Lrrr said:

We barely got a mention in Man City's, could be worse could be Sunderland featuring for 2 seasons in Netflix's one......

No reason the club couldn't produce content like this for the fans as part of not getting a refund, get emailed a code similar to robins tv to be able to view

You'd need a film crew present 24/7 and post production for months.

My mate is producer on the Sunderland doc for Netflix and it takes months of his time. The cost, and the fact it's not produced by a neutral party means you'll never see this (or if you did it would be censored and boring). Am loving the bits of longer format content city have produced though... more of that!

3 hours ago, Carey 6 said:

Watched episodes 4, 5 and a bit of 6 yesterday. 

I think Danny Rose was well within his rights to ask why he wasn't playing, and I don't take issue with that part but a couple of the things he said whilst in that conversation annoyed me and if I was his manager I'd want rid. 

When he said he will be taking it to Daniel (Levy) and wants a word with him about it. It's like a child going to tell their mates mum they're not letting them play!

I also didn't like how he just got up and walked away from the conversation & Mourinho. If that was me I'd feel it was disrespectful. 

A few people have backed Rose up for his actions, but surely he could've asked what he needs to improve on to play etc rather than leaving in a piss.  I do like how he's got an obvious hunger to play though and doesn't want to sit on the bench. 

I did like it when he walked off to find Levy and Jose says yeh go for it, tell him how you feel, open your heart.

Cut to the canteen and he asks Levy, any news from Milan? Nah nothing Danny, Bournemouth have shown an interest though oh and Newcastle. You can almost hear the penny drop in Rose's head.

Archived