IGNORED

Chris Brunt - Signing Confirmed

GrahamC

3 minutes ago, ohhhshauntaylor said:

Walsh, Morrell, Williams, Massengo, Nagy, Bakinson is already 2 too many IMO. 

Brunt played a lot of his career as a LB and Left winger, so if his legs still work and he's seen as back up for Jay then I'd welcome it. Would be a good wise head in the dressing room for our younger players to bounce off, plus he knows all about promotion from this league. 

5 minutes ago, Kingswoodactor said:

Brunt played a lot of his career as a LB and Left winger, so if his legs still work and he's seen as back up for Jay then I'd welcome it. Would be a good wise head in the dressing room for our younger players to bounce off, plus he knows all about promotion from this league. 

I understand that logic...but that’s why we have Tommy Rowe...unless he’s off?

(super left foot though)

15 minutes ago, ohhhshauntaylor said:

Walsh, Morrell, Williams, Massengo, Nagy, Bakinson is already 2 too many IMO. 

We have a mega season ahead in terms of fixture congestion during the winter months, as well as the potential for more Covid related upheaval. I think those 6 players covering 2/3 central midfield positions is perfect IMO.

You also need to factor in our injury record at the club, so it's more than likely that those 6 easily become 'those 4' given a few knocks with players being out of action. 

*edit: But if one were to go it would perhaps be Bakinson to a good League 1 club like Pring did. 

He seems the sort who has looked after himself so neither his age or fitness bother me. Experience would be useful. All comes down to wages. 

3 minutes ago, marcofisher said:

If we had Hunt at RWB and Brunt at LWB, I would hate to know what our next midfield signing would be called...

Rebecca Front. 

Archived