IGNORED

Chris Martin : Confirmed as signed

Rocky

I have a feeling Fam and City aren’t getting closer with a deal. I know we are a bit light on the striker front if Fam stays but not light enough to spend 12-15k a week on another one even if free. Imo of course. Also he doesn’t really fit a press either so if we wanted more energy up top doesn’t make sense to me either

2 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

I have a feeling Fam and City aren’t getting closer with a deal. I know we are a bit light on the striker front if Fam stays but not light enough to spend 12-15k a week on another one even if free. Imo of course. Also he doesn’t really fit a press either so if we wanted more energy up top doesn’t make sense to me either

Must admit I wondered about that, too.

Martin is a good player & knows all the tricks, but boy is he slow, those around him will have to cover a lot of ground.

On that note will of course know Weimann well from his days at Derby.

15 minutes ago, TomF said:

I hate Coldplay

I was going to give you this emoticon 

:tumbleweed:

but then I cannot help but agree with you .

The other night there were some cats yowling in the back garden. I threw a shoe in their general direction to disperse them and was shouted down by Coldplay , the little rascals. 

Why can’t they rehearse somewhere else ? 

13 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Must admit I wondered about that, too.

Martin is a good player & knows all the tricks, but boy is he slow, those around him will have to cover a lot of ground.

On that note will of course know Weimann well from his days at Derby.

And Pato

I'm happy with this. We need another striker whether Fam stays or not. Proper, old school centre forward. Always got time for one of those in the squad
Some exciting (on paper) signings being linked at the moment. Good signs

8 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

I was going to give you this emoticon 

:tumbleweed:

but then I cannot help but agree with you .

The other night there were some cats yowling in the back garden. I threw a shoe in their general direction to disperse them and was shouted down by Coldplay , the little rascals. 

Why can’t they rehearse somewhere else ? 

I saw ultimate Coldplay the other week at Butlins and thought they were brilliant. I quite like Coldplay TBH.

Wass reckon, sit outside the Majors estate with coldplay blaring all night? ;)

4 minutes ago, Super said:

We won't win a game with him in the team until the clocks go forward.

...but we could be in for the Adventure of a Lifetime that could see us as Champion of the World. 

Magic if it happened.

Archived