IGNORED

Chris Martin : Confirmed as signed

Rocky

18 minutes ago, Bobbie said:

Being more of a link forward than a striker that plays on the shoulder, I think he is more of a threat to Palmer’s place in the team than Fam’s. Him playing that link role could hopefully bring out the best in ‘runners’; O’Dowda, Wiemann and Wells. 

I don’t think that’s quite the case - he isn’t that mobile and that role requires it. He would be direct competition or a replacement for Diedhiou.

In my opinion he has similar traits shared by the likes of Jon Stead/Dele Adebola/Wilbraham - essentially a hold up player but also someone who brings others into play. On paper the perfect partner for someone like Wells.

On 04/09/2020 at 06:59, CyderInACan said:

Surely he’ll be off on loan again. Nowhere near the level required for us presently. 

When was the last time you or any of us saw him play? We have no idea how he has reacted to the new coaching regime. He looks physically more capable than some of his contemporaries, so he is a step head in some ways.

58 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

When was the last time you or any of us saw him play? We have no idea how he has reacted to the new coaching regime. He looks physically more capable than some of his contemporaries, so he is a step head in some ways.

Bet you 50p he goes on loan 

Archived