IGNORED

Season Card / Streaming update

man in the middle

7 minutes ago, ohhhshauntaylor said:

Credit where credit is due. 
I’ll personally give robins TV 1 chance to be better than it was for the end of last season. 

please-

no Downsy 

better commentary 

City victories 

Sadly that’s one more chance than I’m prepared. I’ll stick to Radio Bristol and hope it’s only a handful of games before I’m back watching in person.

Just now, WolfOfWestStreet said:

Would have like the option of a total refund, I know why this isn't offered, but even if fans are allowed back in a few months at reduced capacity- not sure i'd want to go.

There will be the other options when everyone knows what is happening. They can't pre guess what is going to happen

I was very critical of how the club dealt with this last season, this seems fair so I commend the club offering a sensible and easy solution.

Hopefully as fans are allowed back in gradually that those who do not wish to attend can continue to receive a pro rata refund as everyone's circumstances are different.

Hopefully the communication can also improve going forward.

14 minutes ago, sephjnr said:

Why not just take a tenner off the pro-rata and hand out passes when relevant? At any rate, are the passes available to buy when the refunds are announced?

"We'll take our sweet time giving you your cash back, but spend more on us NOW!"

I think this is obvious. If they did that then a family of 3 would be charged £30 to watch a game they could watch for £10. You'd then have all the moaners saying they didn't want to watch bctv. Now it's everyones choice.

36 minutes ago, pl00peh91 said:

Does this mean we cannot watch weekend away games on Robins TV even if no away fans are allowed to attend in person?

I think having read the statement a few times (and might be wrong) that what they are saying is that you can buy individual matches on Robintv for £10 (home and away?) and they will also be doing packages (bundles?) for home and midweek away matches.  However I had understood that £10 was the set price for everyone so not sure what the benefit of bundling would be?

Think we need a bit of clarity on that!

Just now, Snufflelufagus said:

I think this is obvious. If they did that then a family of 3 would be charged £30 to watch a game they could watch for £10. You'd then have all the moaners saying they didn't want to watch bctv. Now it's everyones choice.

Agreed. Plus it doubles the admin to do it the other way - give some money back and then another transaction to reduce the amount.

2 minutes ago, Dynamite Red said:

Hopefully as fans are allowed back in gradually that those who do not wish to attend can continue to receive a pro rata refund as everyone's circumstances are different.

This will be the real test. At the moment the club has done the minimum it can: giving a full refund for as long as no SC holder can get the product they’ve paid for.

I’ll reserve judgement until I see what options I’ve got when some (but not all) SC holders can be allowed into the ground.

Just now, YorksRed said:

I think having read the statement a few times (and might be wrong) that what they are saying is that you can buy individual matches on Robintv for £10 (home and away?) and they will also be doing packages (bundles?) for home and midweek away matches.  However I had understood that £10 was the set price for everyone so not sure what the benefit of bundling would be?

Think we need a bit of clarity on that!

Possibly just to make it easier - I`d probably buy a month at a time for instance to save buggering about for each game and wondering if your new access code will work each time.

Archived