IGNORED

Season Card / Streaming update

man in the middle

10 minutes ago, eardun said:

Presumably the packages City have said they will be offering will enable us to buy all/some of the matches at a price that works out at a cheaper rate than £10 per match. 

You’d hope so. 
I’m certainly not gonna spend £460 for 46 games. Which is a shame, as I want to watch them all but I’m not justifying that price point. 

2 hours ago, Harry said:

You’d hope so. 
I’m certainly not gonna spend £460 for 46 games. Which is a shame, as I want to watch them all but I’m not justifying that price point. 

Agree. Although just saw this on the Watford site which doesn’t sound promising 

Are UK based supporters able to take out monthly or seasonal subscriptions?

No. The EFL allows monthly subscriptions for supporters based overseas. Match-by-match access is available in the UK.

6 hours ago, leadman said:

is it live tomorow?

I can only see radio available on Robin's tv

Do you have a VPN on?  I only see an option to purchase audio at £2.50 when I have my VPN on.  When I take the VPN off the tv option also appears.   Is the cup game not available to overseas fans? 

53 minutes ago, General Zod said:

Correct.  Don’t think you will need a code today, just log into your account 

Yeah. The only time you'll get a code this season is for home games that are on Sky if you are a season ticket holder (and aren't allowed to attend the game).

I have just received the 1st pro rata refund of this years season ticket (£15.90).

Wonder how many more home games we will miss this season?

Also, why no option to stream this year? 

They are giving you partial refund and expect you to reimburse them for Robin's tv.

There are no options to stream and partial refund per game, have I got this right?

5 hours ago, 'Pack' It In said:

I have just received the 1st pro rata refund of this years season ticket (£15.90).

They are giving you partial refund and expect you to reimburse them for Robin's tv.

There are no options to stream and partial refund per game, have I got this right?

It’s all to do with rights (EFL/Sky). There is a long thread about it somewhere. The consensus was that It’s the most sensible approach, a pro rated refund per match which you can then choose to spend on a streaming option. All home games are available and midweek away games.

5 hours ago, 'Pack' It In said:

You've received the equivalent money to how much 1/23 of your season ticket would be and will continue to do so each match until we're allowed back in (regarding that, I do not recommend holding one's breath). 

You now have the option to use £10 of that to watch the match. 

You're not out of pocket, and rightly, you're not entitled to a free stream this time around. 

6 hours ago, 'Pack' It In said:

Wow.. Someone has managed to make what sounds like a moan out of the simplest, fairest, only real option, where the club have provided a no quibble refund of all monies due. 

?‍♂️

1 hour ago, Bar BS3 said:

Wow.. Someone has managed to make what sounds like a moan out of the simplest, fairest, only real option, where the club have provided a no quibble refund of all monies due. 

?‍♂️

And a week early? The club said they would only begin the match refund on the Monday after the game, reaching your bank within 5 days. Top marks for City on this occasion.

7 minutes ago, The Horse With No Name said:

And a week early? The club said they would only begin the match refund on the Monday after the game, reaching your bank within 5 days. Top marks for City on this occasion.

Now wait for the moans of those who haven’t yet received their refunds 

8 hours ago, 'Pack' It In said:

It also means a simpler “deal” for those with multiple SCs in one household, e.g. get 3 refunds, but only need 1 stream.

6 minutes ago, 'Pack' It In said:

Guys,

Maybe, I did not make myself clear.

I understood the refund, but wondered why there was not another option that gives you access to the stream instead, like last season?

Simplicity and fairness I guess.  There were some people who got confused if they had multiple SC accounts in the sane household but only wanted one streaming pass.  

Archived