IGNORED

Season Card / Streaming update

man in the middle

4 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Obviously no Toby plus one on comms tonight as no Robinstv.  So expect a ****fest over Grealish whether he’s playing or not.

Just signed up and said to the Mrs the problem is listening to some nob talking about him. So I’m glad I’m not alone in thinking that. 
She just laughed and said I shout at the TV when they talk about him on Sky Sports News so she wasn’t expecting anything different tonight. 

1 minute ago, Davefevs said:

I assume you got taken to this page?

https://carabaocup.live

Nope , 

1 minute ago, View from the Dolman said:

It's not available to watch on Robins TV - only available via https://carabaocup.live/

Did you buy the audio commentary only on Robins TV?

Shit , did it in a rush on BCFC.co.uk. happily took my money for the game. Wonder if they show it an hour on

2 hours ago, Red Alert said:

Streaming and casting it to Apple TV but so far more buffers than Paddington Stn.

Its usually a rock solid signal on Robins Tv.

I get the opposite. 
Tonight I was able to stream it on my Tv and it worked fine. 
With Robins Tv it buffers badly and I end up watching it on iPhone. 

8 minutes ago, Harry said:

I get the opposite. 
Tonight I was able to stream it on my Tv and it worked fine. 
With Robins Tv it buffers badly and I end up watching it on iPhone. 

Just realised it was on Safari, probably explains why the stream was ropey, at least I didn't miss much 

1 minute ago, Hartleysbeard said:

Evening. I haven’t yet watched any games via robins tv this season and wonder if anyone can help me with how I can watch it on a tv? I’ve got the Bristol City app but doesn’t appear to have a cast to tv/chrome cast button? Don’t really want to watch on a laptop 

If you have a laptop just connect it to the TV with a HDMI cable and duplicate the screen

Just now, Hartleysbeard said:

Thank you. They really ought to just add a chrome cast button 

I watch using Chrome Cast.

When you have logged in on your laptop and have Robins TV simply right hand click with your mouse etc.. 

Your pop up will reveal, amongst other things, CAST. Click on CAST and your laptop should find your personalised ChromeCast. Click again and Robins TV will appear via Chromecast 

2 hours ago, Hartleysbeard said:

Evening. I haven’t yet watched any games via robins tv this season and wonder if anyone can help me with how I can watch it on a tv? I’ve got the Bristol City app but doesn’t appear to have a cast to tv/chrome cast button? Don’t really want to watch on a laptop 

You can Log in via Xbox if you have one 

3 minutes ago, Pound Lane Red said:

I tried to log into the carabao stream on a LG tv last night. Presumably the LG browser is unsupported as it would not load the page? 

I mirrored my phone to tv and watched with no issues. 

I think the help section on Carabao website said Opera browser not supported.

I use a Samsung Q Series tv and the built-in browser worked fine (as it does with Robinstv).

Archived