IGNORED

Jamie Taylor

Jerseybean

27 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

It’s not one of the names I have seen being mentioned when there are discussions about the young upcoming talent?

Especially as he is 18 so really should be knocking on the door of the first team if he was so good.

49 minutes ago, grifty said:

Especially as he is 18 so really should be knocking on the door of the first team if he was so good.

That's quite a generalisation, as has been said many times, players develop at very different speeds. Eighteen is very young, he has plenty of time to develop into a very good player.

Everyone's saying what a great prospect Morrell is and he's barely played a game for us aged 23.

You can't keep everyone so you can only think the club feel we've got better young prospects for his position.

Maybe in his year group itself, or in those just above or below him.

Interested to hear what @Harry and @redcherryberry think.

46 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

You can't keep everyone so you can only think the club feel we've got better young prospects for his position.

Maybe in his year group itself, or in those just above or below him.

Interested to hear what @Harry and @redcherryberry think.

Agree 100%.

Think this is also used as a stick to beat us by the local media a bit (Gregor coming out today with “wonder if they will regret this?”) the answer is we don’t know but if he doesn’t make it, he’ll never be mentioned again.

Can’t recall reading about the other side in Bristol turning down Ashley Barnes or Tyrone Mings much, can you?

43 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Agree 100%.

Think this is also used as a stick to beat us by the local media a bit (Gregor coming out today with “wonder if they will regret this?”) the answer is we don’t know but if he doesn’t make it, he’ll never be mentioned again.

Can’t recall reading about the other side in Bristol turning down Ashley Barnes or Tyrone Mings much, can you?

There’s another side in Bristol? ?

3 hours ago, maxjak said:

Got a strong feeling we are gonna regret this?  ?

Why? Did you ever see him play?

Of course there's always a chance he could prove our coaches wrong, but I suppose that's always a risk. I guess we just have to trust their judgement. If he turns out to be a gem of a player, we'll have to take it on the chin.

COYR.

4 hours ago, Tangle Foot said:

Why? Did you ever see him play?

Of course there's always a chance he could prove our coaches wrong, but I suppose that's always a risk. I guess we just have to trust their judgement. If he turns out to be a gem of a player, we'll have to take it on the chin.

COYR.

Yep two or three times, cannot remember precisely............so sorry if my instincts and intuition bother you, I will try not to let it happen again ?

Archived