IGNORED

Kalas Returning Early - don’t worry not injured

Davefevs

Means he avoids risk of injury, after a good win tonight.

Let's hope he didn't catch it because remember Covid 19 has an incubation period and it seems to range, but sites say between 5-14 days. What I'm saying is, even if he didn't have it when tested tonight, surely it could become apparent within that incubation period?

4 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Means he avoids risk of injury, after a good win tonight.

Let's hope he didn't catch it because remember Covid 19 has an incubation period and it seems to range, but sites say between 5-14 days. What I'm saying is, even if he didn't have it when tested tonight, surely it could become apparent within that incubation period?

Don’t think anyone knows anymore,it’s a free for all 

47 minutes ago, ForeverRed said:

Can they guarantee that he didn't have any contact with those having or suspected of having the virus?

If not, surely he has to quarantine!

No need I would have thought.

Details are in the BBC link posted previously.

But...

4 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Surely, if there was a risk to the Czech players they wouldn’t have played last night?  He’s been tested through the testing process.  He will be tested again by us before resuming training.

But if there is no risk why postpone the Scotland game?

As Prague Red i should probably add some light on this situation.

Basically the Czech manager, 2 players  and some coaches tested positive before they played Slovakia. That game went ahead but then all the club managers insisted that their players were withdrawn to give them time to quarantine before crucial Champions League / Europa League qualifiers take place. For a club like Slavia Prague getting to the group stage of UCL is mega money and makes or breaks their season. So they didn't want the risk of their key players being either infected or in quarantine. 

UEFA though forced the Czechs to play Scotland so it is basically a bunch of kids / has beens from clubs who don't mind taking the risk. It seems amazing to say it but lump on Scotland to win that game this evening.

From our point of view good to get TK back and if he needs hopefully with a clean bill of health. 

Surprised this kind of thing hasn't happened already in Covid times.

4 minutes ago, Prague Red 1 said:

As Prague Red i should probably add some light on this situation.

Basically the Czech manager, 2 players  and some coaches tested positive before they played Slovakia. That game went ahead but then all the club managers insisted that their players were withdrawn to give them time to quarantine before crucial Champions League / Europa League qualifiers take place. For a club like Slavia Prague getting to the group stage of UCL is mega money and makes or breaks their season. So they didn't want the risk of their key players being either infected or in quarantine. 

UEFA though forced the Czechs to play Scotland so it is basically a bunch of kids / has beens from clubs who don't mind taking the risk. It seems amazing to say it but lump on Scotland to win that game this evening.

From our point of view good to get TK back and if he needs hopefully with a clean bill of health. 

Surprised this kind of thing hasn't happened already in Covid times.

Lot of smoke and mirrors leading to a farcical situation.

I wouldn't lump money on Scotland in any game against any opposition - they are liable to shoot themselves in the foot.

I hope we get Kalas back fit and well and he's available for saturday.

4 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

Not a dumb question - no one has the answer.

I would hope so given the amount of testing these players get..

Thanks 01. Surely if he's isolating during a potential gestation period (7 days?), he can't play?

It would be a bonus for us if he could play obviously.

Archived