IGNORED

League Cup Draw (Merged)

BCFC1512

7 hours ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

I wonder who the g*s will get............................................

Thanks to Ipswich, they got another bye, as in Bye, bye Rovers !

Considering their inevitable spiral into obllivion, and given there's only one team in Bristol, Bye, bye Rovers would be a more suitable name for that cringy club.

11 minutes ago, Bazooka Joe said:

Thanks to Ipswich, they got another bye, as in Bye, bye Rovers !

Considering their inevitable spiral into obllivion, and given there's only one team in Bristol, Bye, bye Rovers would be a more suitable name for that cringy club.

But you forget - they have a brand new stadium almost completed and 30k fervent supporters champing at the bit to get behind da famuzz quarters when it`s built. The Carabao Cup is just for losers - they`re bigger than Portsmouth don`t you know, it`s the Champions League or nothing for them.

Or something.

• The title was changed to League Cup Draw (Merged)
17 hours ago, petehinton said:

Tough tie that. Northampton are very decent. A lot of people thinking it’ll be easy but we all thought that about Shrewsbury last season

We didn't all think that about Shrewsbury obviously.  Some thought 'this is exactly the kind of game City lose in the cup' and we were right

• Admin
14 hours ago, Olé said:

Isn't the Northampton game next week? And if so, call me old fashioned but isn't it about time there was a date and kick off time for it?

14 hours ago, Chessels Chick said:

Have got automatic fixture update for my calendar and just noticed the match has appeared at 7.45pm on Wed 16 Sept ...

I haven't seen either side confirm it anywhere.

But as above it appeared in fixture calendar and also shows on fixture listings for next week.

One danger for us is the number of games they have played compared to us - will it be a leveller?

1 hour ago, phantom said:

I haven't seen either side confirm it anywhere.

But as above it appeared in fixture calendar and also shows on fixture listings for next week.

One danger for us is the number of games they have played compared to us - will it be a leveller?

They’ve played one more - MKD, and they lost 3-1.  They played a very similar team to played (and beat) Cardiff on Saturday.

Archived