IGNORED

Team for Coventry

bcfc01

A bit early and there may be one or two more incoming, but given the players we now have on board it looks like we have a lot of choices for the Coventry game.

How about;

.................Bentley

.....Kalas   Moore   Mawson

Hunt   Nagy   Morrell   Dasilva

..............Paterson

...........Martin   Wells

Although I can't see him leaving Weimann out.

25 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

A bit early and there may be one or two more incoming, but given the players we now have on board it looks like we have a lot of choices for the Coventry game.

How about;

.................Bentley

..............Paterson

I like the look of that!

I'd rather have our little croque monsieur in every week but realistically I think Nagy and Morrell is a bit more dependable. Plus I'm glad you've moved Pato up a bit.

Martin and Wells on paper is a classic forward line but I don't think Holden will drop both Weimann and Diedhiou. 

I'd like to see both Massengo and Semenyo off the bench for an injection of energy if the game suits.

7 minutes ago, mozo said:

I like the look of that!

I'd rather have our little croque monsieur in every week but realistically I think Nagy and Morrell is a bit more dependable. Plus I'm glad you've moved Pato up a bit.

Martin and Wells on paper is a classic forward line but I don't think Holden will drop both Weimann and Diedhiou. 

I'd like to see both Massengo and Semenyo off the bench for an injection of energy if the game suits.

I had a croque monsieur in Padstow a little while back - it was ******* horrible.

38 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

How about;

.................Bentley

..............Paterson

When did Mason join us?   Nothing on the OS............:dunno:

18 minutes ago, Alessandro said:

Picking 3 in midfield from:

Williams

Nagy

Morrell

Massengo

Walsh

Pato

Palmer

Weimann

Tough call.

That’s not even mentioning Bakinson, O’Dowda or Eliasson.

If O'Dowda starts in the middle over any of those first eight, I riot.

23 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

I had a croque monsieur in Padstow a little while back - it was ******* horrible.

I don’t know what’s worse: a chef who can’t make decent cheese on toast, or a diner who goes to Padstow and orders cheese on toast. Loads of decent pasty and fish places in Padstow!

1 minute ago, WarksRobin said:

I don’t know what’s worse: a chef who can’t make decent cheese on toast, or a diner who goes to Padstow and orders cheese on toast. Loads of decent pasty and fish places in Padstow!

I know - and I've tried most of them thanks.

Cheese on toast :laughcont:

I don't care what team DH puts out.  What I want to see is midfielders and forwards that will run at defenders, take defenders on, excite us and create something   Sadly, I can't see my wish being fulfilled.

I'm really getting fed up with watching players recieving the ball in advanced positions passing it backwards. It's a game of football, not rugby.  Forward passes are allowed.

OK, we beat a 4th division team 2-0 but was there any excitement?

9 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

I don't care what team DH puts out.  What I want to see is midfielders and forwards that will run at defenders, take defenders on, excite us and create something   Sadly, I can't see my wish being fulfilled.

I'm really getting fed up with watching players recieving the ball in advanced positions passing it backwards. It's a game of football, not rugby.  Forward passes are allowed.

OK, we beat a 4th division team 2-0 but was there any excitement?

Walsh and Williams might help in that department but you'll have to wait a few weeks.

52 minutes ago, TBW said:

If O'Dowda starts in the middle over any of those first eight, I riot.

56 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Agree. 

Szmodics, Palmer and Eliasson will all be off I reckon. Would not surprise me if Szmodics is permanently though. Eliasson obviously permanently. Palmer likely to be on loan.

Bakinson possibly loaned out too as he won't hardly play it seems except cup games.

We'd then have 7 realistic options, plus O'Dowda as an option there if needed.

That seems a lot still. But what makes things even more complicated is if we sign Chris Brunt.

I predict then that 1 more will go.

And out of Williams, Morrell, Walsh, Nagy, Massengo, Paterson and Weimann, I would see that being Nagy if I had to guess one.

Unless we need all them AND Brunt. Which to me seems too many as its unlikely one of them will get any minutes at all.

That depends on if people believe we are after Brunt, which Gregor understands we are.

So where does O'Dowda fit in? 

You think he'll be happy being a bit part again??

Can you see him going this window???

Been watching the Hungary game and would make a change to the team I posted - replace Nagy with Massengo.

So;

.................Bentley

Hunt   Massengo   Morrell   Dasilva

..............Paterson

Archived