IGNORED

What league position would be acceptable this season? (Post-transfers)

Phileas Fogg

What position is acceptable this season?   

272 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Anything but top 6 would be a failure, our board took on dean because he promised to do what lee failed in.

If we played great football and just missed out with a cup run id be pleased but ultimately thats not what he sold us or the board...

Thats why he has a 12 month rolling contract and if he does badly with the transfer window we just had ( all positions we desperately needed in January) 

Then i expect the board to spend the money to get a proven manager to finish the job.

personally id be quite happy to ride it out anywhere but remain in the championship until it all gets back to normal and the buzz of going can be felt if theres anything to get excited about. would be horrible if we got to the prem and i didnt see a game due to crowd restrictions and ticket allocation process etc

On 08/09/2020 at 08:50, bris red said:

Top 6 for me. The owner has clearly stated this is the aim on more than one occasion now and the squad we have on paper is capable of that. Anything less would be a failure IMO.

Agree with this.

The owner, manager, assistants and even new signings like Mawson have been very clear that top six is the expectation. I've said this before but Holden doesn't strike me as someone who is going to make excuses for himself and I'm not going to start making them on his behalf. He's got the role so he gets the expectation that comes with it. 

Archived