IGNORED

No news - BobBobSuperBob

Unan

29 minutes ago, Badger08 said:

I've served my ban. 

Funny how football makes you so passionate.  Although I was tongue in cheek trying to prove a point through irony, I probably went about it the wrong way and deserved my ban. 

So, sorry for anyone I offended.  I just didn't agree with the personal abuse MA was getting and wanted to show that everyone has a family, so just because he is high up within a football club, it doesn'tt give everyone free rein to just abuse him.  

Anyway, sorry for any offence caused to @forestofdean and anyone else. 

Tim 

Top man Badger, I dislike bully boys warriors too, talking of which where is the legend that takes his name from a true legend?

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

Serving a ban maybe?         :dunno:

Unnecessary.

Bob has had other things to worry about family wise, and it is only recently that he’s replied to my text from early covid checking to see if he was ok.  He’s ok, still looks at OTIB.

8 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Unnecessary.

Bob has had other things to worry about family wise, and it is only recently that he’s replied to my text from early covid checking to see if he was ok.  He’s ok, still looks at OTIB.

How many know Bobs family circumstances Dave? very few on here I imagine.

The reason I asked whether he was serving a ban is because he’s been banned previously. It was first thought that crossed my mind when I saw he was absent and a perfectly reasonable thing to ask because of that.

1 minute ago, Robbored said:

The reason I asked whether he was serving a ban is because he’s been banned previously. It was first thought that crossed my mind when I saw he was absent and a perfectly reasonable thing to ask because of that.

a bit like yourself...... 

25 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Just a snide answer with no need.  

33 minutes ago, Robbored said:

But on the past 2 or 3 times his name has come up over the past 6-12 months enquiring where he is - you’ve replied exactly the same each time....and I’ve corrected you each time.  So it’s not perfectly reasonable after you’ve been given the info.

4 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Yes @Stortz is a great poster and a good read on the boxing threads. Hope they both come back.

Looking at his last posts I hope he's not given up on place over the C-19 thread, not sure what happened there. 

25 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

But on the past 2 or 3 times his name has come up over the past 6-12 months enquiring where he is - you’ve replied exactly the same each time....and I’ve corrected you each time.  So it’s not perfectly reasonable after you’ve been given the info.

From now on it wouldn’t be reasonable but I must have overlooked your previous replies on this matter....

3 hours ago, ZiderEyed said:

It’s weird reading threads without BBSBs input sometimes. Same goes for Aizoon. Hope they both find their way back here eventually.

I see Aizoon in my local occasionally, last time I saw him (pre lockdown), he was in good form and still watching a lot of cricket.

So as far as I know, he is fine (haven't heard anything that suggests otherwise).

3 hours ago, Davefevs said:

It wasn’t on the official site Dave, so Robbored clearly didn’t believe you. 

5 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

I see Aizoon in my local occasionally, last time I saw him (pre lockdown), he was in good form and still watching a lot of cricket.

So as far as I know, he is fine (haven't heard anything that suggests otherwise).

Aizoon posted on a thread out of the blue not that long ago, certainly since lockdown.

Noticed, and given a welcome back by several of us.

Archived