IGNORED

Yate Town 5/10 tickets

Yatetownfc

1 hour ago, Rocking Red Cyril said:

Are Yate allowed a live crowd then? 

On the assumption that it’s not changed in any mop up announcements today, yes. Current regs allow for 30% of ground capacity at that level - Lodge Road holds 2000 so has a max current attendance of 600. Last season typically got 200-300 and costs £10 a game.

Good atmosphere, beer by the pitch, easy to social distance and live football at a decent price. What’s not to like?

Thanks for this. I'm certainly interested, and have been thinking of getting down to Manor Farm recently for a game. 

I wouldn't be turning my nose up at our non-league, grassroots football clubs. They're such a bedrock of our game, and pretty unique to this country (there are very few countries that have such an established, well supported non-league setup).

2 minutes ago, underhanded said:

Thanks for this. I'm certainly interested, and have been thinking of getting down to Manor Farm recently for a game. 

I wouldn't be turning my nose up at our non-league, grassroots football clubs. They're such a bedrock of our game, and pretty unique to this country (there are very few countries that have such an established, well supported non-league setup).

Absolutely. I've seen a few this season already, including at Evesham United and Bishops Sutton. Last night I was at Radstock Town v Sherborne Town (home side won 2-0) and it was a fiver to get in, £3.50 for a cider and some decent football on show. I saw Manor Farm at Bishops Sutton in a friendly and they are a very decent little team, should do well this season.

7 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

On the assumption that it’s not changed in any mop up announcements today, yes. Current regs allow for 30% of ground capacity at that level - Lodge Road holds 2000 so has a max current attendance of 600. Last season typically got 200-300 and costs £10 a game.

Good atmosphere, beer by the pitch, easy to social distance and live football at a decent price. What’s not to like?

I not drink any more and in isolation 

I not like that ?

13 minutes ago, Old Rascal said:

Only live down the road now, so will probably get a 5 or 10 game ticket. Went to the Bristol City 11 match and it was good to get back watching football again. Only complaint, Thatchers was £3 a can and the cans got smaller during the match! If you can sort that out @Yatetownfc I will be there?

Walk round to the clubhouse and it’s on draught at £3.50 a pint....

Archived