IGNORED

Nathaniel Mendez-Laing (Cardiff)

Davefevs

Just now, Silvio Dante said:

Can I just be “that guy” as I’ve been looking on Twitter as we all have to get more detail.

Although there may be rumours, we shouldn’t post them on here as then the board itself gets in libel trouble.

But I am looking forward to discussing it when the truth comes out (of which I have no idea!)

I've done the same and unusually there's no leaks or even many rumours of what could have happened. Often for incidents like this it's fairly easy to get a rough idea of what's happened through bits and pieces on Twitter.

3 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Rumours from the Cardiff City forum:

1. He’s failed a drugs tests and has links to Drug dealing. 

2. he’s been involved in a drink drive accident leaving 2 men seriously injured. 

I have absolutely no knowledge as to the veracity of these rumours. 

The Sun will no doubt combine the two. 

3 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

Could do worse as an option from the bench, Eliasson replacement like

Why the hell do people post this? On the Cardiff twitter post it’s full of fans saying “Go get him xyz”. 

For a 28 year old saleable asset with prem experience to be sacked without Cardiff seeking to hold on for a fee, then whatever it is, you can be pretty sure it’s something that would preclude most other clubs taking him on!

My favourite rumour is that he was involved in a Fight Club type incident and was paying people to fight him! ?

I'd elaborate but I've clearly said too much already...!

Like Silvio Dante said though, it's also better not to speculate at this stage as there are clearly going to be legal processes in play here.  No point in putting the hosts of this board at risk.

10 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

Why the hell do people post this? On the Cardiff twitter post it’s full of fans saying “Go get him xyz”. 

For a 28 year old saleable asset with prem experience to be sacked without Cardiff seeking to hold on for a fee, then whatever it is, you can be pretty sure it’s something that would preclude most other clubs taking him on!

Yeah thats messed up,,, do they retain his registration too?

Archived