IGNORED

Nathaniel Mendez-Laing (Cardiff)

Davefevs

21 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

Why the hell do people post this? On the Cardiff twitter post it’s full of fans saying “Go get him xyz”. 

For a 28 year old saleable asset with prem experience to be sacked without Cardiff seeking to hold on for a fee, then whatever it is, you can be pretty sure it’s something that would preclude most other clubs taking him on!

The fact that Nile Ranger kept getting clubs means that someone somewhere won't give a damn.

23 minutes ago, Steve Watts said:

My favourite rumour is that he was involved in a Fight Club type incident and was paying people to fight him! ?

I'd elaborate but I've clearly said too much already...!

Like Silvio Dante said though, it's also better not to speculate at this stage as there are clearly going to be legal processes in play here.  No point in putting the hosts of this board at risk.

That was the Madine rumour wasn’t it?

Rule 1 - you just broke it ???

1 hour ago, Fordy62 said:

Rumours from the Cardiff City forum:

1. He’s failed a drugs tests and has links to Drug dealing. 

2. he’s been involved in a drink drive accident leaving 2 men seriously injured. 

I have absolutely no knowledge as to the veracity of these rumours. 

He's been caught riding a bike with no lights 

1 hour ago, gamon said:

Got caught shagging a lamb

Sheep are ok (in Wales) but technically a lamb is a minor so that makes him a sheep peado

1 hour ago, gamon said:

Sheep are ok (in Wales) but technically a lamb is a minor so that makes him a sheep peado

1 hour ago, gamon said:

2 minutes ago, Eddie Notgetinya said:

Ewe can say that again

8 minutes ago, Eddie Notgetinya said:

No need to ram the point home mate.

• The title was changed to Nathaniel Mendez-Laing (Cardiff)
1 hour ago, Eddie Notgetinya said:

Was acceptable years ago but times have changed... He's going to be used to make a point.

1 hour ago, Eddie Notgetinya said:

15 minutes ago, gamon said:

Was acceptable years ago but times have changed... He's going to be used to make a point.

Sheep’s Lives Matter!

3 hours ago, Steve Watts said:

My favourite rumour is that he was involved in a Fight Club type incident and was paying people to fight him! ?

I'd elaborate but I've clearly said too much already...!

Like Silvio Dante said though, it's also better not to speculate at this stage as there are clearly going to be legal processes in play here.  No point in putting the hosts of this board at risk.

I can’t be believe you broke the second rule!

15 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

There’s a Connor Laing in the court listings at Cardiff. He appeared yesterday. If you type Connor Laing into Facebook, the first hit is Connor Mendez Laing who says that he works at Cardiff City FC. 

Might be something. Might be nothing. 

Showing your police training there. 

46 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

There’s a Connor Laing in the court listings at Cardiff. He appeared yesterday. If you type Connor Laing into Facebook, the first hit is Connor Mendez Laing who says that he works at Cardiff City FC. 

Might be something. Might be nothing. 

https://www.southwalesargus.co.uk/news/18573921.ebbw-vale-teenager-admits-multiple-rapes-young-girl/

google gave me this name.. 

it is not the Cardiff player

Archived