IGNORED

Drive in cinema

OneTeamInBristol

55 minutes ago, OneTeamInBristol said:

I'm off down the gate tomorrow night for the rescheduled drive in cinema experience to watch Mamma Mia (not my choice), was wondering if anyone who went to the first one would mind letting me know what the audio set up is? 

I’m not sure if it will apply there, but usually it’s accessible on an FM radio frequency that you tune into via your car.

1 hour ago, Carey 6 said:

bet that does wonders for your cars battery. 

I watched back to the future at Birmingham Airport back in July I think it was. Tickets were available for 3 entry times, yet when we got there, it was a free for all. Didn't matter which one you had. 

Ended up 2nd row right in the middle. Great I thought, not just for the view but exiting too. 

End of the film, people then start their car, a fair few couldn't start them because of the battery. The organisers had a tool to try and kick start them so must be common. We got lucky that the cars in front of us were clear, but ones either side of the ones in front didn't move which meant that ones beind them couldn't move either. 

I remember going to a drive-in cinema in Bristol about 20 years ago, think it might have been organised by the Galaxy 101 radio station. Can't remember where it was, but a mate drove a load of us there and I got absolutely slaughtered on cheap white cider. The movie was the Full Monty, but all I remember is puking behind (and on the back of) my mates car.

Fun ?

Archived