IGNORED

Programmes

sglosbcfc

16 minutes ago, sglosbcfc said:

Are the club producing a programme for today's match? I've been stood on the corner by the park for half hour but can't see the usual seller.

They were doing online ones last year which was nice.

So far nothing, be nice to have a little online  programme.

For the last 4-5 seasons I’ve been involved in the production of our match day programmes - along with Bristol Bears(and Birmingham oddly enough). No orders or plans for any at the moment it would seem - much to my boys disappointment as he enjoyed collecting them and having one the evening before the game. 

A family member works for the printing company that prints city’s programs. I can assure you none will be printed until crowds return. The print run has been steadily reduced over the last few years even with attendances going up. I fear the days of the paper prog are numbered.

On 13/09/2020 at 15:50, BBlockExile said:

I am led to believe the club will not be doing a match day programme either printed or digital.

Unfortunately that is only Derby and City not doing some sort of programme. 

For collectors there are unofficial team sheets available on eBay.

Derby are doing a monthly programme

its only Bristol City not doing anything at present in The Championship

Extremely disappointing for a club that wants Premiership football

The PDF copies don’t cost the club anything

33 minutes ago, Fitzy Red said:

Derby are doing a monthly programme

its only Bristol City not doing anything at present in The Championship

Extremely disappointing for a club that wants Premiership football

The PDF copies don’t cost the club anything

They do cost the wages if the people who produce them?

Anybody, ever buy a winning scratch card off oscar?

Him and the guy who sang soccer special 3 star post by the robins cafe.

2 sorely missed characters, both were there for years.

I recall a lady called linda, from that era, was a avid fan, became a steward.

Used to be a dark haired fella, sold the fanzine, by the red gates by the old east end entrance, he was good as gold too.

On 14/09/2020 at 22:53, Davefevs said:

Hi Dave

The programme is produced by the club

Advertisers pay for the product

All articles are provided by supporters

The club employ an editor James Crawley

Are you saying that the editor needs to be relieved of his role

Again producing a PDF does not incur a cost to the club

Some good news for all of us who have an interest in Bristol City programmes and memorabilia. A programme is being produced by some dedicated city fans for the Villa game next week. Go to ebay and Search Bristol City v Aston villa and you will see the programme available to purchase.

COYR

On 17/09/2020 at 22:44, BBlockExile said:

Some good news for all of us who have an interest in Bristol City programmes and memorabilia. A programme is being produced by some dedicated city fans for the Villa game next week. Go to ebay and Search Bristol City v Aston villa and you will see the programme available to purchase.

COYR

Well done 

Hope it gets well supported  from the fans

ive heard it’s going to be called CIDEREDS and a dedicated football programme not a fanzine

COYR

9F65B44F-4A2A-4CEE-B881-6533F84734EF.thumb.jpeg.4a21cb5b1d15315f83ff97620a998e07.jpeg

• Admin

COYR

Be nice if they could see an online version, so people can have it to accompany the match

At the back of my mind I seem to remember going back 15-20 years ago there used to be an alternative programme that was onsale around the ground

and I can remember going back to the mid sixties(the years not the age)

buying a Bristol City v southampton "programme" a little away from the ground and very poor in quality

Getting near the ground I noticed another programme seller with a different programme cover.

Being very annoyed with ones self,I bet the unofficial programme is worth more now than the official one

On 14/09/2020 at 22:53, Davefevs said:

On 16/09/2020 at 23:57, Fitzy Red said:

Hi Dave

The programme is produced by the club

Advertisers pay for the product

All articles are provided by supporters

The club employ an editor James Crawley

Are you saying that the editor needs to be relieved of his role

Again producing a PDF does not incur a cost to the club

8 hours ago, Fitzy Red said:

9F65B44F-4A2A-4CEE-B881-6533F84734EF.thumb.jpeg.4a21cb5b1d15315f83ff97620a998e07.jpeg

I was going to respond that there is enough of us on here to knock a professional programme together but it looks like it has already been dealt with ?

11 hours ago, phantom said:

Be nice if they could see an online version, so people can have it to accompany the match

At the back of my mind I seem to remember going back 15-20 years ago there used to be an alternative programme that was onsale around the ground

Moves are a foot to supply a printed copy for the game on the day of the game

its possible if there is a demand 

For a Saturday game latest news updated Friday am for programme and go to print Friday lunchtime 1st class post arrive Saturday morning

Royal Mail is the only weak link

Just noticed that www.bristolcityprogrammes.com have produced programmes for the Exeter and Northampton Carabao cup games and the Coventry Efl championship game. This is fantastic news for those of us who have an interest in Bristol City memorabilia and programmes. You can order these programmes on eBay by typing in Bristol city v ######.

Archived