IGNORED

Bristol City v Coventry City Match Day 1

Just now, Matthew me said:

Woeful. 

Must be all the fatigue from pre season!!!

Let's not make excuses, it's just poor. 

Agree, Coventry are the better team and are being helped by us, much of the time, as we are poor and giving the ball away +++ and they certainly deserve to be level. 

What is really sad is Coventry are winning all the 50/50s. This so far is a continuation of a LJ side. Ok new signings to come in but this isn’t a promising start at all. Coventry were a good side last season but they have played 1 competitive match since March and are dominating the match. But embarrassing really

2 minutes ago, Ivorguy said:

I am truly in awe of many of our supporters who, in 40 minutes of football, have already passed judgment on the Head Coach and the players.  Goodness knows what they would be saying were we losing instead of winning.

Give the guys a break

We are not winning now, keep up!

2 minutes ago, Ivorguy said:

I am truly in awe of many of our supporters who, in 40 minutes of football, have already passed judgment on the Head Coach and the players.  Goodness knows what they would be saying were we losing instead of winning.

Give the guys a break

I think the problem is that nothing has changed from the team selection and tactics that got LJ sacked.  You would like to think that when his assistant was interviewed the the job he would have been questioned about what he thought had been wrong and what he would do differently.  So far he doesn't seem to have an answer to that - hopefully he will make some changes and prove the doubters wrong.

Archived