IGNORED

Bristol City v Coventry City Match Day 1

1 minute ago, Loco Rojo said:

Some of these comments are a joke right?

We're only 45 minutes in to the first game of the season, with an 11 that, i think is safe to say wouldn't be our regular starting team and yet reading some of these posts writing OUR players off is ******* embarrassing! 45 MINUTE IN FFS!!!!!! 

OTIB is the same every game, every season. We could be 5-0 up and some on here would be moaning. 

The promises that this football club have made to the fans justify every response on here.

1 minute ago, Dredd said:

Just got back. Assume paying a tenner for the second half might not be money well spent? I see Soccer Saturday are showing goals as they go in anyway

I wouldn't. Wait for the highlights - if there are any - later.

Other than the first few minutes Coventry have been by far the better team.

1 minute ago, B-Rizzle said:

No where near our full strength team but after all our centre mid issues last year I’m lost for words that Nagy and Morrell aren’t involved.

Can you imagine any other club not involving a centre mid who has played 2 full games for their country a weak earlier? Joke.

I understand that Nagy and Morrell didn't get back to the squad until Thursday, but I tend to agree that it is baffling not to include at least one of those two in todays squad. As soon as I saw that team announced I feared the worst - and that first half was the worst. Hopefully, they can rectify it in the second half.

On a positive note, we smashed them and played fantastic football for the first minute.

Archived