IGNORED

Czech Mate

Curr Avon

Kalas was outstanding. Leads by example.

Hats off to him, looks like he’s shed a stone in weight too. More agile and fleet of foot than the old version.

Bravo.

Only mild criticism would be he didn’t seem that vocal.... but covering three positions I’ll forgive him for being breathless.

If that poster above is being serious... Taylor Moore, who seems the nicest guy in football, keeps giving the ball away to the opposition in very dangerous locations. Did improve second half but that wasn’t difficult. 

39 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

He needs AM next to him . I thought Taylor Moore was shocking first half. 

I thought TM was really poor today.  He improved a helluva lot in the first half of last season, but today he was poor. ⬇️⬇️⬇️

38 minutes ago, Fatalist said:

Don't get all the criticism of Moore, what did he do so badly?

For me two main things:

• got pressed onto his left foot and then lost his passing angles into Rowe.  Couldn’t seem to work out how to solve that.
  • allowed runners down his side too easily
3 minutes ago, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

One game and our young Defenders are already getting slated. You can tell this is a Bristol City forum. 

As a one off game he was poor today.  Is he shit?  Nope, just not very good today, was good last week - that’s the balance.  Shows how playing on the wrong side can really impact a player.

@Silvio Dante just heard a similar interview on BBCRB, very dry sense of humour too.  He seems very proud, but I liked the fact he knows he has to develop into the role too.  Also mentioned about he owes the club because he cost a lot of money.  Good awareness that!  Hopefully 18/19 Kalas coming back!

17 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I think he was decent enough, but there were a few things defensively he needs to work on that detracts from him being “really good”.

I think there were a couple of things that stood out for me - the clearance on the goal he should have done much better with and at points he wasn’t standing his man up enough - good going forward but nothing exceptional for me today.

1 hour ago, Dog said:

Excellent today made even better by how poor Moore was and Vyner dodgy positioning.

Wont do anything this season if he doesnt have some serious support alongside him. Neither Moore or vyner good enough. 

You are going to burn out faster then a supernova. 

Chill on the meths prehaps? Or add some reasoning to your drivel. 

Big point at Sunderland today....

33 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

I actually thought Vyner was really good today

Ageed, best game I've seen him play.

He struggled a bit early on with some dodgy passes amongst a few good ones but played his way into the game and ended very strongly and very confidently. Liked what I saw of him today.

2 hours ago, Dog said:

Excellent today made even better by how poor Moore was and Vyner dodgy positioning.

Wont do anything this season if he doesnt have some serious support alongside him. Neither Moore or vyner good enough. 

2 hours ago, Dog said:

If Moore and vyner start every week in the same side were ******.

Who let the Dog out???

Very honest appraisal of the game.You can tell that he’s very proud of the role he’s been given.I hope we can see the Tomas Kalas of 2 seasons ago.If we do we stand half a chance this year.

on a side note I personally thought Max Vyner was the better player today alongside him.Taylor Moore wasn’t quite at the races first half but improved.I so want him to succeed with us.

5 minutes ago, Victory Park Reds said:

Very honest appraisal of the game.You can tell that he’s very proud of the role he’s been given.I hope we can see the Tomas Kalas of 2 seasons ago.If we do we stand half a chance this year.

on a side note I personally thought Max Vyner was the better player today alongside him.Taylor Moore wasn’t quite at the races first half but improved.I so want him to succeed with us.

Do you mean Zac O'Leary? He didn't play today ?

Archived