IGNORED

A local Sponsor

Shtanley

Was read out on today's episode of OSIB. As MansionBet are yet to formally sort everything out. 

Me, Dave and Pete discuss the entertaining game vs Coventry. 

As always keen to hear people's thoughts about what you liked and didn't like. The more feedback we get the more the podcast can sound the way listeners would like it to. 

We're also giving away 36 cans of Thatcher's gold on insta, facebook and twitter (@OSIBPODCAST)

LISTEN

1 hour ago, Shtanley said:

Was read out on today's episode of OSIB. As MansionBet are yet to formally sort everything out. 

As always keen to hear people's thoughts about what you liked and didn't like. The more feedback we get the more the podcast can sound the way listeners would like it to. 

We're also giving away 36 cans of Thatcher's gold on insta, facebook and twitter (@OSIBPODCAST)

LISTEN

Not relevant to this week, but wanted to say how much I enjoyed the cider with Noble and Orr episodes. 2 of my favourite city players and great to listen to them talk about their careers

Are people getting the Sessegnons confused? Sure someone on the pod said that he had gone away a bit in the last few years and was looking forward to seeing how he comes back, is he not referring to Tottenham’s ex-Fulham player Ryan Sessegnon?

Steven Sessegnon only appeared for Fulham in the second half of last season making about 12 appearances.

I wonder how many don’t realise that we haven’t signed Ryan Sessegnon, who was player of the year when Fulham got promoted a few years ago and went to Spurs for £25mill last summer! ?

2 hours ago, marcofisher said:

Are people getting the Sessegnons confused? Sure someone on the pod said that he had gone away a bit in the last few years and was looking forward to seeing how he comes back, is he not referring to Tottenham’s ex-Fulham player Ryan Sessegnon?

Steven Sessegnon only appeared for Fulham in the second half of last season making about 12 appearances.

I wonder how many don’t realise that we haven’t signed Ryan Sessegnon, who was player of the year when Fulham got promoted a few years ago and went to Spurs for £25mill last summer! ?

I wonder the same.

Of course they could also be wondering if its Stephané, the cousin, who was at West Brom....explosive player.

Imagine if Rougier had another brother!

3 hours ago, Davefevs said:

I wonder the same.

Of course they could also be wondering if its Stephané, the cousin, who was at West Brom....explosive player.

Imagine if Rougier had another brother!

Maybe some even think Jack Hunt has developed a lot as a right back since his torrid first spell with us a decade ago! 

Finally caught up with the Podcast as unusually the wife cooked Sunday tea so I had to wait until Monday night when I returned to the kitchen. 

As always it was a great listen.

Thankfully this week, the section I like to call "Shtanley we think you're wonderful" , where the Co presenters tell Shtanley how wonderful he is, occurred near the start.

?

On 13/09/2020 at 13:27, Shtanley said:

LISTEN

Great listen once again 

Although there's one thing that's troubling me.... I think it was Pete who said that he gets his hair cut every two weeks? Is this normal behaviour? Have I been doing it wrong all my life? I'm more of a every couple of months kinda guy ?

3 hours ago, bissellredhead said:

Great listen once again 

Although there's one thing that's troubling me.... I think it was Pete who said that he gets his hair cut every two weeks? Is this normal behaviour? Have I been doing it wrong all my life? I'm more of a every couple of months kinda guy ?

It was I - I’ve been blessed by my dad having extremely thick hair & my mum having extremely curly hair. The combination of that in a child means no haircut every 2 weeks = Afro!

Archived