IGNORED

Burton v Aston Villa

A Horse With No Name

2 minutes ago, slartibartfast said:

Cundy scored in an earlier round or the mickey mouse, didn't he ?

Yeh, in the first round. The only goal in a 1-0 win at Brum.

Edit: I think he's doing ok there. This Newport goal is the first Cambridge have conceded this season, in their fourth match. Cundy's played in all but the checkatrade v Fulham U-21.

8 minutes ago, Dolman_Stand said:

The Man City games came after that, also was the Derby away game last season on Sky or the red button...either way we were excellent in that one

I have to confess, I didn't see derby.

I remember watching us win at sheff United . A game we shouldn't have won, but it was so enjoyable to pinch the points 

I just have memories of watching us lose at Bolton, Cardiff and Wigan. All dire matches 

Bam SkY! ???

1 hour ago, ExiledAjax said:

When West Ham robbed us by fielding an ineligible player. FA Cup 2014/15 iirc. Although we did also turn Tamworth over on TV in recent years.

We beat Tamworth 2-1 nearly 7 years ago - barely turned them over....although JET’s goal that day was worthy of about 10 extra goals - WHAT A HIT 

9 hours ago, Dolman_Stand said:

The Man City games came after that, also was the Derby away game last season on Sky or the red button...either way we were excellent in that one

I am sure it was the derby game last year where we were awful and some how managed to go a couple of goals up and then hold on for our lives 

Archived